Bloody Love - 1

March 9, 2013 3:30Pm

It was Friday, Minx was just walking home from school at 3:30 Pm. She was 16 and lived by herself because of something tragic that happened years ago. She didn't have any siblings or family of any kind whatsoever, she was the last of what happened to her family. She arrived home at 3:40 Pm. Her home was a two story house that had kind of a dark purple paint color with silver fences all around the house, but she hated that it would attract people.

She walked up to her front door unlocking the front door with her house key . Even though her home looked dark creepy or "Gothic" on the outside, inside her walls had a bright color to them. "Oh yeah... I forgot to repaint these blue walls.." she said going upstairs to her room. Inside the house was dark, none of the lights were on and it was silent, but even the silence had an eerie sound that went with it. "It's never dark like this... somethings.... suspicious..." she said slowly opening her room door. Looking all around her room, everything looked normal. Her rosey rose room was dark, but clean. It smelled as if someone sprayed her whole room with a strayberry scented perfume. There were candles already lit on her dresser, they were watermelon scented, but she hated watermelons, the smell was making her sick.

She walked over to her dresser blowing out the watermelon scented candles putting more strawberry scented candles out to replace the smell then lit them one by one. She looked up at her mirror afterwards seeing a dark but familiar figure standing in the far corner by the door. She squinted her eyes staring at the figure raking in how it looked. He looked as if he was 5'8 since she was 5'5 and he didn't look that taller than her. He was covered in.... blood? He had on a white Hoodie that had blood splattered on it and was wearing black skinny jeans. He had long black straight hair and he was smiling... but.. the smile... it seemed... as if something was wrong with it. But what made him look so familiar? As she was deep in her thoughts, the figure started laughing aloud taking out what looked like a butcher knife.

Her eyes widened as he walked towards her with his knife continuing to cackle saying the phrase. "Go.. To.. Sleep..... Go.. To.. Sleep.!" Gasping quietly, Minx turned around to face him, but there was nobody there, he vanished within thin air. "Am I imagining things?" She asked herself looking at the mirror once again seeing nothing but her scared expression. She sighed as she went into her bathroom to take a shower.

Grabbing her shower cap, she put it on covering her long hair that stopped at her waist. She undressed herself hopping in the shower loving the feeling of the warm water on her very pale bare body. She had to wear a shower cap because she just got her hair dyed a day ago and if she got it wet, the dye would come out of her now black hair that had red highlights. Red and black were kinda like her most favorite colors in the world. A couple of minutes later, she turned the water off getting out wrapping herself with a towel. Walking over to the mirror, Minx saw something spelled out in this red liquid, but how though..? She didn't hear a door opening and or closing. She gasped quietly walking over closer to the liquid.

"Paint...? No, No not paint.. B-Blood.?" She said quietly. The phrase spelled out. "Aren't I Beautiful?" In Fresh blood. She left it alone thinking that it was weird, creeping her out, and that she was imagining it. "I must be seeing things... this... this can't be happening again.." she said drying herself off dressing herself in her batman pajamas. She wrapped her hair up with a bandana and went to go lay down. As she laid in her bed at 8:30Pm, she stared up at the ceiling thinking. She couldn't sleep, not with everything that's going on replaying it her head. She had that one bad memory of what happened to her parents on her mind. Wondering... if it was going to happen to her next. "Mom.... Dad..." she said quietly starting to tear up .

——————————————————

Hey guys !!!! God, I make too many stories at one time xD I'm going to be updating those stories sooonnnn antiways ! >u< But, I'll be updating a chapter of this book everyday, or at least try to xD

This book was really for fun since, I love Jeff the killer and any other creepy pasta xD But yeah... thank you guys for everything cx I couldn't have enough confidence to write more books without you guys' help xD and I thank you for that, welllll, enjoy the story. ~

Peaceskies! ! - xoxo xoxo Megan