I felt myself sweating as I neared a window that broken open and door. The door was gonna make too much noise, but the window was gone cut me up. We're trapped. I hear footsteps growing closer and his off to the side. It was one nigga by himself who looked young as fuck. He only had a pistol. He pointed the gun at Cordell who was spotted and cocked it about to shoot him.

Fuck man...

"Pull that trigger and I'll fucking murder you. Put the gun on the floor. Now!" I whisper yelled at him making him jump and put the gun on the floor. "Say one word and I'll pull the trigger,"

Cordell came out and looked at me kicking his gun away.

"I'm gonna open this door and leave and you're gonna say 'There's no one back here guys I'm gonna go check out back' in English too bitch! If I hear a slither of Italian I'll murder you,"

"Nigga I'm not afraid of you and I'm not doing shit!," he spoke making me chuckle. He's literally shaking.

"Oh you not? Then I have no use in keeping you alive. Especially some little pussy ass white boy saying nigga. Rest in piss," I spoke as he stopped me.

"W-Wait! I'll do it. I'll do it I'm sorry don't kill me," he whimpered as I nodded my head.

"Say it," I spoke as he nodded his head.

"Guys it's all clear back here. I'm going to check out back. Head to the front," he spoke to the guys. I hear them complying in English and Italian before their footsteps faded away. I opens up the door and took him outside with us. I spotted my car and saw there was no one standing out side. Clean shot. I hit the nigga in the back of the head knocking him out before I walked across the the clear area to my car. Cordell was still with me.

"Look, the nigga I was with dipped probably once he saw them niggas pull up. I know yo ass hate me, but at least drop me back in the city. I'll pay you," he spoke quietly as I got into my car slowly closing the door. "Never mind then,"

"Get in the ducking car Cordell," I spoke as he got in sitting down in the passenger seat gently closing the door. I took a deep breath before starting up my car and driving off with my lights off. No one behind us and no one ran outside.

Clean escape. I took a deep breath driving down the street as I felt my adrenaline still going. This nigga has pissed me off.

"Thanks," Cordell spoke making me look over at him before looking back at the road.

"Yea," I replied lowly.

"You saved my life and you hate me? Like seriously th-,"

"Stop talking about it. If anyone is gonna do it it's gonna be me. I wasn't doing it to be nice or because I thought we could be friends," I told him as he chuckled.

"Why do you want to be an ass to me? You just saved my fucking life and I don't wanna hear that shit. Especially after you just had the chance to kill me yourself and you didn't. Why is that?" He asked me as I looked over at him.

"Let's not talk to each other," I spoke as he chuckled.

"You don't really hate me do you? You forcing yoself to beef wit-,"

"No, nigga I'm not. I don't like you because of this. You play too much you talk to much and you think you're better than everyone. It pisses me off. You always have some smart ass comments or 'advice' or something that nobody asked for. You don't really wanna be in this life yet you pop out with these niggas and then when they start talking greasy yo ass wanna play mediator and shit like you're better than us. When you're not my nigga. You sell drugs, you rob niggas, you've killed niggas too. You ain't no better than nobody else and always fucking with me which makes me wanna knock you off of that high horse you on. Don't think I give a fuck about you when I don't," I spoke in a calm tone as he nodded his head flopping straight ahead.