chapter 12

3rd POV

M/n: WHAT!?!?
Liu: M/n-
M/n: what do you mean their after me!?
Liu: Please M/n let me explain..
M/n: please just explain Liu, please..

M/n lowers his head, he was scared for what Liu had to say.

Liu: after Jeff ran away, he was found by some random tall guy named 'Slenderman' and moved into the mansion that all the other 'Creepypasta' lived. Jeff started to spy on us, and he saw how close we are with each other and well.... lets just say he wants me dead...

M/n looked at Liu in shock, surprise, concern and worry.

Liu: Jeff is basically after me, and his getting his 'friends' to help him.
M/n: Liu.. why is he trying to kill you, it can't be just because we are close, there must be a further explanation.
Liu: his after me because he has feelings for you M/n.. Jeff loves you, and he wants be gone, he wants me out of your life and remove me from your memory.
M/n: how do you know all of this?
Liu: He told me everything that same night he and his 'friends' attacked us.
M/n: but why you? I get it we are close and all, but it just doesn't click, it does but it also doesn't...
Liu: I think I know why...  
M/n: what?
Liu: He wants me dead because I also love you M/n..
M/n: what..?

---------------------------------------------------
A/n: veryyyyyy short chapter...I apologise everyone, I won't post as much cause of personal reasons...

Once again apologise for any up coming chapters (more likely chapter 13, 14, and 15)

sorry these chapters are short and apologise for so many cliffhangers.