chapter 4

(M/n's POV)

Its been 4 weeks since Liu has been released from Hospital and things have been going back to normal, or at least as normal as they can get...

I feel so bad Liu, he has so much to deal with. However I understand how much it must hurt to lose your parents. I lost my mom in a fire and my dad in a car crash (reference to the old book, og's where you at!?) but i shouldn't compare, he needs support.

I lay down on my bed, I was so tired from today, luckily tomorrow is Saturday, maybe I can spend some time Liu tomorrow..?

I can maybe ask him now...??

I soon see Liu walk into our shared room, we shared a room cause Liu felt unsafe and felt watched, so I agreed to share a room.

Liu walk to the bed where I was just reading a novel I got from my mother before her passing...

Liu: M/n..?
M/n: yeah...?

Liu sounded weak and like he was...crying...

M/n: Liu..??
Liu: M/n...
M/n: Liu!

Liu fell down on his knees tears falling from his beautiful green sapphire eyes. (Not every good at description's, sorry ppls) I ran to his side  and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

Liu: M/n... I.. I can't do this anymore...
M/n: Liu.. relax your having a panic attack, breath..

Liu started to shake even more and more tears started to fall from his eyes.

Liu: M/n..
M/n: breath Liu, just breath...

I pull Liu into an embrace, wrapping my arms around his chest. Liu hugged me back and buried his head in the nape of my neck, I play with his hair with one hand as a source of comfort and also telling Liu that I'm here and I'm not leaving him.

After some time Liu calmed down a bit, but was shaking a little bit still.

Liu: sorry M/n, I don't know what happened...
M/n: Its okay, as long as your alright I won't mind at all..
Liu: M/n..?
M/n: Yeah?
Liu: can we cuddle..??

My eyes widen in shock, Liu wants to cuddle with me!?

M/n: U-uh y-yeah w-w-we can c-c-cuddle
Liu: You okay? Your red, a-and I mean really red..
M/n: sorry!!

(3rd POV)

For the rest of the night Liu and M/n cuddled and watched a few movies that Liu liked and wanted to watch, he fell asleep after some time so M/n put the
T. V off and the lights off, then headed to bed. Unknown to their knowledge a certain killer with raven hair, slit mouth from ear to ear, wearing a white hoodie, with eyes blue like the ocean, starring at them.

???? - don't worry M/n I'm coming...

----------------------------------

A/n - *gasp*  Someone's in the story!!!!

Liu and M/n moments are gonna disappear 😔

nuuuuuuuu

But I guess the Main actor is here now!!!
Who excited!?

Hope you enjoyed!