Chapter 5

(M/n's POV)

I wake up early and see Liu sleeping peacefully, I slowly get up trying not to wake up Liu in process...

Liu: M/n..??
M/n: Shit.. Umm.. Yeah Liu..??
Liu: Please stay...
M/n: Uhhh...
M/n mind: (what do I say
                    (Yes or no?)
M/n: Sure but I still have to make breakfast for us.
Liu: Oh okay... You go make breakfast I'll be there just now..
M/n: You sure?
Liu: Yeah
M/n: now I feel bad...
Liu: Its okay! I promise..
M/n: okie... Want anything special for breakfast?
Liu: Can I have pancakes, pleasseeeeeee?
M/n: okie okie..
Liu: Your the best!

I roll my eyes and walked to the kitchen. I began to get the ingredients and began to make the pancakes. I take the flower, butter, sugar and some chocolate and cinnamon. Liu likes it when I add my special ingredients to his pancakes. I change it every once in a while so its a surprise each and every time.

(Liu's POV)

Sitting in bed and just starring into the unknown aka the ceiling. I wish M/n could just put the pieces together and notice how much I love and care about him and wish to be with him, I need him in my life, I don't WANT him, love isn't a want its a need, and I need him. He makes me complete.

My thoughts get interrupted by the smell of pancakes, so I get out of bed and head down stairs and went to the kitchen. I saw
M/n by the stove where a black oversized hoodie, kinda cute to be honest, I walk behind M/n and I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my head into the crook of his neck.

M/n: Ah-!
Liu: relax! Its me, love.
M/n: Liu! You scared the crap out of me!
Liu: sorry, sorry!   
M/n: you pancakes are on the table.
Liu: what else are you making?
M/n: Toast
Liu: can I have some?
M/n: Liu...
Liu: I'm joking!

M/n turns around and wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me on the cheek, I blushed a little.

M/n: Now go and eat, or I will eat the pancakes instead!
Liu: Hey! That's mean!
M/n: go and eat!
Liu: okay okay!

I let go of M/n and walk to the table and saw my pancakes, I wonder what M/n put in the pancakes this time? I cut open the pancake and see chocolate come out onto the plate.

Liu: * le gasp * I love you M/n!!
M/n: hehe... I knew you would like it...
Liu: Thus us amawing!! (This is amazing)

I say with my mouth full
M/n just laughs and places down his food and starts to eat as well, we talk in between. Noted M/n make the BEST breakfast ever.
U - U

(Jeff's POV)

Jeff: Ugh! I hate this! I hate him!!!

I walk around my room back and forth, I'm so pissed what happened this morning isn't making this any better!!!

Liu got a kiss from M/n! I should have been the one to receive it, not him!!

Ben: JEFF, SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Jeff: SHUT UP BEN!

I need to get rid of him, he is getting all the love and all the attention.
I hate him
I hate him
I hate him
I hate him
I hate him
I hate him

LIU YOU ARE SO DEAD...
M/N IS MINE AND ONLY MINE...

---------------------------------------------------
A/n: finally! Jeff in now in the story!!!

Now the real drama begins..

Hope you enjoyed!!