Chapter 8

(3rd POV)

M/n was studying and Liu slept in the room, however a certain someone was watching the house.

(M/n POV)

I got up for a snack, I mean studying could be stressful but I wasn't gonna let it stop him from possibly failing again..(we shall not talk about that) I heard sobbing coming from somewhere so I ran up and looked for where the sound was coming from. I got to the shared room where I saw Liu in the corner of the room with his knees up to his chest and was laying his head in his arms.

M/n: Liu?

No reply

M/n: Liu?

I walked up to him and heard him chanting something.

Liu: why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why...??
M/n: Liu!
Liu: huh?
M/n: relax.. I'm here, okay?
Liu: M/n..
M/n: did it happen again..?
Liu: yea... why do I keep on having this dream, its like its on repeat over and over again..
M/n: wanna talk about it?
Liu: no, not really...
M/n: well if you do wanna talk about it, I'm always listening.
Liu: thanks M/n
M/n: no problem.
Liu: ...
M/n: you want cuddles?
Liu: yea..
M/n: I know you to well!

For the rest of the night Liu and I stayed in each others grasp and cuddled till we feel asleep.

(3rd POV)

Later that night M/n woke up leaving Liu alone in the room and went to go make dinner for Liu and himself.
If only he knew that that was gonna be the worst mistake ever.

Jeff's POV

I hate this...
I hate him!!

He is taking M/n away from me, if E.J had just done his part correctly I could have gotten a chance to get rid of Liu and have M/n to myself...

E.J's POV (shocker..)

M/n.. M/n.. M/n..
What a sweet name and what a cute guy in general. He was so cute underneath me and looked so cute under my touch. I use to wonder why Jeff would find interest in such a person but after seeing him for real this time, I couldn't help but fall inlove with him.

I can't let Jeff know about this, he is already pissed at the thought of Liu and M/n together, however I wouldn't mind making things harder for him...

---------------------------------------------------

A/n - so so so so sorry about the delay of this chapter! A lot has been going on with school mostly with assessments 😢

Hoped you enjoyed!