Chapter 6

(M/n's POV)

I finish eat breakfast and so does Liu, I take our plates and put them for washing and went up to my room, while Liu was downstairs on his phone, I changed into a short pants and a short black sleeve shirt. I brush my teeth and get my laptop running, I want to finish the project we got for Technology so I can spend the rest of the day with Liu.

I was on the 9th page out of what felt like 1000 pages, but is actually 12 pages. I felt watched however... by like two? No 99.9%
sure that's its 3 people... Once again! 99.9%. I continue with my project and ignored the odd and weird feeling.

M/n's mind: I wonder what Liu and I should do today, I mean I know I have a project to do, but I don't feel like doing it... I wonder what I should make for lunch..?
Maybe I should ask Liu what he wants-

* thud *

What was that!?

M/n: Liu...?? Are you okay..??
????: I'm fine!!
M/n's mind: That's not Liu's voice, but that was a pretty good impression. However I know something is wrong, My spidey senses are tingling...

(A/n- totally no reference to anything... 0-0)

(3rd POV)

M/n walked slowly down stairs, however he was stopped mid way down the stairs by some person who was wearing a blue hoodie, grey jeans, a blue mask with black ooze dripping out and had brown hair...

??: So your the one Jeff can't shut up about.. I can see why now..
M/n: h-huh?
??: hmm.. Your quite cute.. I'm Eyeless Jack by the way, but you can call me EJ.
M/n: u-uhm o-o-okay...?
EJ: way to innocent to be with someone like Jeff...
M/n: what..?

M/n said softly, confused on what is going on, and wanted to get to Liu and make sure he was okay, but EJ was in his way and EJ saw that.

EJ: I'll let you go to him this time, next time won't be as easy.. Bye cutie..
M/n: h-h-huh!?

M/n didn't bother to even question what had just happened and went to check on Liu.

Just as M/n walked into the living room Jeff had jumped out the window but not without saying goodbye to his brother, who's shoulder was bleeding..

---------------------------------------------------

A/n- before you come after me, I remember putting 'rivery' to the tags, T-T plz don't kill me...

Anyways these characters (e.g Eyeless Jack) won't die, (cause they can't) they will try be " given a treat " to make them stay away from M/n

(Kinda Yandere like..)

Anyway!!!!

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry about this short chapter, I was hoping to make it longer, but I joined the school book club, so I am gonna pay attention to that so my writing can get better!

Besides that I have an announcement!!!

The book called ' The Rose is coming out innnnnnn

Drum role please Yuto!

Yuto: * Insert drum sounds *

Its coming out on:

5/12/2023

5 December 2023

I know its far but it will be enough time to get this book over and done with.. I'm giving myself no time and I hope to release a new chapter every week.

(Lets see how this goes)

(Dates will change if it is needed.)

Hope you enjoyed...!!