Chapter 9

EJ's POV (shocker again 😑)

Jeff had been going crazy for the past few days, since I couldn't do my job properly. I could care less about what he had to say. He can never just shut the hell up. Well I have nothing to do for now, might as well go and see what going on outside.

I wonder around the mansion seeing others do their own things, there really is nothing to do and seeing how people aren't as interested in the creepypasta shit as much as they use to do, we don't go on missions as often, the only time I go out is to either to go get kidneys from people or to go see M/n...

Poor M/n he doesn't even understand whats going on, even when I mentioned Jeff he looked confused, what a shame.. M/n seems to have already forgotten about Jeff, how sad...

Liu's POV (Another shocker)

Ever since that attack, I can't help but feel unsafe all the time. I hate this feeling, I hate that I am putting M/n at risk.

the one thing I hate the most is how my own brother tried to kill me cause he wanted M/n to himself. I can't handle this pain anymore, its to much. Luckily was there to M/n help me and to help me get upstairs. I love that boy for so long, but he doesn't seem to have noticed, now knowing have to fight for his love now, things are gonna get more complex knowing now that I have competition. I don't want M/n to be involved in this, but sadly he is..

Jeff's POV

That stupid EJ! If he had just done his part correctly, Liu would be dead, and I wouldn't have to deal with him anymore, brother or not, I could care less about him at this point I don't want him near my M/n.

M/n is mine and mine alone...

I don't care who is in my way, I will make him mine.

However I have noticed that EJ has seem to have caught interest with M/n, I'll have to see if my theory is right and if it is I'll just have to take care of him, but as for Liu... oh dear brother.. be ready or as your time is slowly coming to an end and M/n will be mine.

-------------------------------------------------

A/n-  here are the three people who are literal simps for you, lol.

how will Jeff get rid of Liu and EJ?

how will M/n react to seeing Jeff being a killer?

how will EJ ruin Jeff's plans?

how will Liu be able to tell M/n how he feels before its to late?

how will everything turn out in the end?

who knows? anything can happen!

Hope you enjoyed!