My first Crush-Minsung

Okay, I admit, I'm in for love with this ship. They're just too freaking adorable I can't help it. So without further delay, let's start.

******************************

Ever since Minho was in high school, he would hear boys from his class talk about the crushes they had, most of the them being among the lines, 'That girl is so hot!' or 'She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen.'. Yet for some reason, no matter how hard he would try to like a girl, he never found any interest in them. They were cute, he couldn't deny that, but he never felt romantic feelings towards them.

Minho was genuinely very kind and since he had extremely attractive features, girls would eventually fall for him and confess only to be rejected.

He was proposed by almost every single girl in his class and all were flatly rejected. Minho didn't understand why he never felt attached to any of them romantically till he entered college.

See, Minho is extremely socially awkward but loves having friends around him, so when the social butterfly Chan approached Minho, the latter didn't hesitate to join his group of friends. He liked this group, but one person caught his attention the most.

His name was Han Jisung. If Minho had to compare Jisung to an animal, he would most definitely be a squirrel. Puffy cheeks, brown hair with a slight tint of orange, hyperactive personality and a shorter structure compared to himself.

In short, this guy was extremely adorable and Minho would often find himself either staring at Jisung or when he would be in class, his mind would be clouded with thoughts of the squirrel boy.

Minho was confused, he never felt this way about anyone else and was sure he never would, but here he was, daydreaming about a guy. He thought of discussing it with someone but he couldn't find the right timing till one day, he dragged Chan to the volleyball court during lunch.

Chan was extremely confused but he decided to go with the flow, and once they were inside the court, Minho turned to Chan with a tense look on his face.

“Chan Hyung, I feel really confused.” Minho said, finally pouring his heart out to his only Hyung. Chan felt he could relate to Minho for that single moment.

“I am too. Can you elaborate your situation Minho?” Chan asked softly, he could feel the hesitation in Minho's approach and wanted the younger to feel comfortable before he decided to share his problem.

Minho hesitated for a second before he collected himself and spilled everything to the older.

“See, I have a problem. Recently, I have been feeling weird. I dunno why, but no matter I might be doing, I always seem to be thinking of Jisung, as if he dominates my every thought. Whenever we are all together, I can't help but keep looking at him, I know I sound hella creepy but I really can't stop myself. What is wrong with me?”

“Okay, so how long has this been going on?” Chan asked, thinking it might have started only a week or so.

“Ever since the first day.” Minho confessed honestly and Chan's jaw dropped.

He's been feeling like this for the last 6 months?!

Chan was rendered speechless at Minho's innocence. How did the male not realize he was in love with Jisung?