Mine and mine alone- Minsung

This part contains smut. If you're uncomfortable, feel free to skip it. It is my first time writing something like this so it might not be so good.
If you don't like, don't read.
Thank you for reading!

******************************

"Hey Felix, help me out. I am going through a mid-life crisis. " Jisung whined as he fell upon the lap of his only best friend.

You may be wondering what the crisis is? Well, Jisung has been dating the heartthrob of the entire town, Lee Minho, but whenever the cute male would approach his boyfriend, the older would simply turn him down with lame excuses.

"Come on Jisung. Talk to him about it?" Felix said, annoyed at how the latter would only complain but do nothing to help with the situation.

"Oh really? What am I supposed to say? 'Oh hyung, don't you wanna fuck me?'. It's not that easy Lix." Jisung groaned as he buried his head into a pillow.

Felix sighed. Suddenly, a light bulb went off in Felix's head. Eyes glistening with happiness and a hint of mischief, the freckled man pulled the latter out of the pillow and whispered something in his ear.

Jisung looked at Felix in pure shock.

"A-are you sure this is gonna work?"

"Yes! It works all the time with Changbin!" Felix admitted proudly and Jisung let out a chuckle at his cuteness. The duo spent the rest of the afternoon playing video games and simply chilling with each other. Once the clock hit six, Jisung knew it was time to go. He waved Felix goodbye and headed home to execute the perfect plan.

Time skip

"Jagi! I'm home!" Minho yelled out but to his dismay, the entire house was dead silent and all the lights were switched off.

Is he asleep already?

Minho took in a deep breath and inhaled a sweet scent that lingered in the air. It smelled so good that he couldn't resist taking in another whiff of the scent. Feeling a little refreshed from the pleasant odour, Minho made his way to the bedroom he and Jisung shared.

The bag in his hand dropped when he entered the room. The entire room was littered with rose petals and the LED lights were set to display the colour red. But that wasn't what had him entranced.

There, on the bed was his boyfriend Jisung decked out in a tight suit that displayed all his curves perfectly. The red tie on his neck was loosely falling on the white shirt he was wearing and his pants were tightly hugging his thighs.

Jisung was dry humping a pillow, letting out quiet moans and whimpers, whining Minho's name every now and then. His hair was a mess and a thin sheet of sweat covered his forehead.

Minho gulped at the sight. He slowly walked over to Jisung, startling the male as he did not realize the older had already reached home.

"What are you doing Jisung?" Minho asked, his voice laced with lust as he lifted Jisung's chin with his fore finger. His eyes travelled down to the younger's lips, licking his own as he continued to look at Jisung with a hungry, lust filled gaze.

Jisung almost let out a whimper at how dominant Minho looked at that moment. His dark purple hair falling on his forehead as he towered over the younger. His white silk shirt seemed to glow under the red lights casted by the lights and the low yet deep breaths Minho was taking was too much for the younger to handle.