America Samoun

I ran out of the house, just in time. My mother and brother started to snicker. My eyes stung as I ran into the woods to the Big Tree.

The Big Tree was my sancurary, my home. I looked at a vine and it came down, gesturing for me to sit on it. It slowly took me up to the top.

"America! Get your butt down here!" I saw my mom at the bottom of the tree. 

"Why do you want me?" I yelled down.

She frowned. "You're grounded!" She treated me like Cinderella because she grounded me when I didn't do anything wrong, but there was no happily ever after. I could feel the burn of her eyes on me.

"Why? I was just grounded yesterday!" I yelled back to her. My brother Grady ran out.

"Mother, America put sugar in my cake! Now none of my pants fit!" My brother was a chubby boy who ate everything in sight.

"See? You made your brother fat, you freak!" She screamed up at me. I could see he was wolfing down another cake right now. I closed my eyes tightly.

Vines came from all over, carrying cakes and cookies and sweets galore. Grady started to eat everything. 

He ate and ate and ate and ate, and the vines brought over more and more and more and more. Soon, he began to grow. "Grady, stop eating!" Mom cried, but he didn't listen. His button bursted, and he began to look like a blueberry without the juice.

"Mother! Help me!" He held his growing stomach with one hand and ate with the other. He rolled around. 

"Grady, stop eating!" Mom cried again.

"I can't! It's too good!" He grew bigger than the trees "Mother, mother! I can't stop eating! Now my pants don't fit!" He ate and ate and ate. 

That's me, controling the vines. I'm America Samoun, the nature freak.