8, Shopping With Guys

Mulai dari awal

"I'm just tired having to move from store to store with those two" I pointed at Casey and Kiernan.

"You are related to La Masseria/ Ferrari?" She asked "You are The Kara?"

"I guess so" I replied "What's your name?"

"Jovie. I came here for shopping with my cousin but she left me with a whole list and went to gossip with her friends" She laughed, seating down next to me.

"Well, I don't have to worry when I got those two"

"Especially Casey. She is a world wide known model for moon label agency and got a lot of taste. Trust me, she can't fail you on clothing, hair or makeup" she said.

"I didn't know. I just came to Sicily yesterday" I replied.

"You already have a friend?!" Kiernan popped in into the conversation, holding a denim jacket.

"Hi" Jovie greeted.

"Continue what you're doing" I said "where's Rio?"

He sighed, rolling his eyes, walking away. Jovie and I laughed at his expression and turned back to our conversation.

"You will be attending Allegro High?" She asked.

I shrugged "I don't know. If that's were they are schooling I guess I will too" I replied.

"Then we will be in the same class" she informed "Looking forward to seeing you on Monday"

"Yeah-"

"You can't do this to me!" A girl shouted at the verge of crying at the corner of the store.

Jovie and I turned to face the girl. She was also a Latina and kind of resembled Jovie a little, arguing with Rio who had a annoyed expression on his face.

"Casey warned me but I didn't listen, you know. Given your history, I should known better" she cried out.

"Mabel, you are just being a nuissance. Get out of my way..." Rio said, purely annoyed and visibly getting angry.

"You think you will broke up with me and everything will be just fine! You're such a jerk, Go To Hell!" She shouted.

"Oh honey, where do you think I came from?" Rio smirked.

I could literally see the girl fuming in anger, she raised her arm and slapped him in anger.

"Mabel!" Jovie and Casey shouted in sync, running up to her. Kiernan and I stood aside both shocked at the audacity of the girl. I tried walking toward the commotion but he held my arm.

"Wave-"

"Rio won't like you to get involved" he said and in some way, he was right.

Casey stood in the middle of the two, holding Mabel's arm and trying to pull her away.

"Mabel, enough. Stop with all this commotion!" Casey said "We're in public"

"Your brother merits it for all of his doings! He dares cheat on me and instead of I breaking up with him, he is breaking up with me! How is that fair?!" She shouted.

Rio goes silent. His jaw having a small bruise from her long nails. For some reason, I was angry at Mabel for slapping my brother. No one could hurt my family like such!

"Riordan, sorry on her behalf" Jovie said "I'm her cousin"

That makes sense....

"Whatever" Rio said, breathing heavily and walking out of the store.

"Let's continue!" Kiernan beamed, turning and going back to the rank of clothes.

Was this boy normal?

***********

I ran my hands through my hair, actually happy with the natural hair colour and texture.

"See? Fits you better though you now resemble Rauw" Wave rolled his eyes, running his fingers through my thick bra strap length deep curly dark chocolate with sandy brown strands.

"The permanent hair colour was of a MCKENNA Corp." The hair dresser informed.

"The bad company? Their products are filled with toxins. They destroy hair roots and bleaches the skin" Casey said.

"How do you know?" Kiernan asked.

"Rue's mother owns the company. I was offered to promote their products but I refused and went to work for moon label agency" she replied "that's why I didn't bother buying her hair products. The company will deliver it tomorrow"

"Did you dye your hair?" Kiernan asked me.

I faced him "I don't know"

"How can't you remember? Did you lose your memory or something?" He questioned.

"Hmmmm....." I trailed "Can we discuss this after?" I asked.

He nodded in an understanding way and looked back at Casey.

"We can go right?" He asked.

She nodded back, tying her hair in a low ponytail and followed behind us as we walked out of the building.

"When did you start modelling?" I asked, taking a seat in the car.

"I just turned 5 when I got my first child photo shoot" she replied calmly, removing her phone and officially going offline from any conversation with Kiernan and I.