41

Jongho's pov

I got back home then the first thing I do was collapsed on right on my bed and stare at the celling. I stayed like that for a few minutes, then I decide to go and freshen up.

After I freshened up, I change into something comfortable and lay on my bed again. I check my phone if I had got any messages from Sangie hyung, I didn't.. I felt sad..why am I sad..? I always knew he didn't like me any more than a friend ..I don't know why I'm feeling this way..

I decide to scroll thru Instagram as I had nothing to do, but I heard the door open, I assumed it was dad cause only he has the keys to do so.

"Jjong? Are you in your room?" He calls out, I give a 'Yeah' in response and come out of my room.

"Yea dad?"

"I wanted to tell you something..a really good news in fact. " He says, I was confused to be honest, what good news did he have?

"Good news? What's up?" I ask,

"Well... We can go back to Korea cause they transferred me there, that too permanently " He smiles, I couldn't believe my ears.

"What really?!" I exclaim covering my mouth, dad laughing and letting a nod at my expressions.

"But that means I have to leave Felix and Lily.." I sadly say,

"That's the hard part of me being transferred.. leaving Your friends.." He says and pats my head, I give a slow nod in response.

"But I can still stay in contact with them..like i did with Woo, Mingi and Sangie hyung.." I give a small smile, dad nods and I go back to my room. I decide to tell this to Sannie hyung first.

I texted him first, then a random thought came to my mind..

If I go back to Korea, I'll have to tolerate Sangie hyung and Jiwoo being lovey dovey by assuming how much he talks about her.. i should prepare myself i guess..

---------

Writing this while I was supposed to do homework 😻💅