6

San's pov :

After I talked to Jong, I was really concerned about his schizophrenia..so I decided to talk about that to mom.

"Hey mom?" I asked my mom who was sitting on the couch and reading a book.

She looked up and said, "Yes?"

I explained everything to her and she was as concerned as me.

"I think we need to take him to the psychiatrist" mom said and I shook my head in response.

Mom decided to take him the next weekend.

--------------------------
Jongho's pov

Mom and San took me to the phychiatrist today.. I don't know why they don't believe me that Yeosang is real..

Mom said, "Jongho don't be nervous.. You'll be okay.." to calm me but that didn't do shit.

After some time, an assistant walked to me and mom.
"We appreciate your patience you can go in now" she smiled.

I walked into the cabin where I saw a lady sitting on a chair reading files. She looked at and smiled

"Hi! You must be Choi Jongho?" She asked me.

"Yeah.." I nervously said.

"Myself, Dr. Kim Jisoo, nice to meet you" She said.

"Nice to meet you too.." I said, feeling a bit calm as she sounded really friendly.

She asked me a few questions about my health like, when and how did I start hallucinating, why I think Yeosangs's real etc. etc.

"okay Jongho, you can go now" She smiled at me.

"Okay, thank you" I smiled back.

"One more thing" she said while I was about to get up.

"I need to talk to your mom" She said.

"Okay.. I'll call her" I started walking out of the cabin.

I saw my mom in the waiting area. She looked at me and said, "Oh you're back!" she smiled at me.

"Dr. Kim said she wants to talk with you" I said.

"oh okay.." she said and decided to talk to her.

----------------------------
Things are escalating so quickly wtf.. Also next chapter may or may not be third person *Insert Lenny Face*
Don't forget to vote!!
💖