31

After the first class was finished, Jongho decided to give Yeosang the necklace in their second class was a free period.

The class was talking, doing nothing, some doing yesterday's homework that they didn't do..and just random stuff.

"Hey hyung~" Jongho says as he walks to his desk. Yeosang looks at him and gives a small smile

"Hey~" He says and gives him some space to sit.

"I have something for you, hyung." He says, making the older confused.

"What is it??" He curiously asks,

"Close your eyes first~" the younger says, he closes his eyes .

Jongho starts to put the necklace around his neck and fixes it in the front. Yeosang guesses it's a necklace but still was curious.

"Open your eyes hyung~" He says, the blonde looks at his neck, then looks through his phone camera, his mouth forming a small gasp, then it turns into a smile  .

"It's so pretty! You made it??"

"Uh..Yeah.." He replies.

"Thank you~ I'm gonna keep it forever!" He says and gives him a small hug

"Hyung, do you remember? You gave me a bracelet back in Pohang when I said we had to move to Seoul.." Jongho says, Yeosang thinks for a bit then slowly shakes his head.

"I don't..What kind of bracelet was it tho?" He asks

"It was like a beaded bracelet that you made..wait I think I bought it.." He says and goes to his seat to find the bracelet in his bag. After he finally found it, he goes back to his Sangie hyung.

"This!" The younger shows and the other takes it in his hand, looking at it.

" I made this??" The older asks, looking at him. He nods his head as a yes.

"Once I told you that my favourite colour is purple so..you remembered it and made this for me.." Jongho says, Yeosang slowly nodding in response.

"So this time you remembered my favourite colour and made this for me?"

"Yepp~" He replies.

"It's cutee~ like you " He says and smirks a bit.

"I..- Are you flirting with me--?" He asks as he was really flustered.

"I mean.. isn't it obvious?" Yeosang replies, Jongho starting to blush at his response.

"I..um- Thanks I guess..-" He stutters out, his hyung giggling at his shyness

"Why are you so cute when you're shy?~" His hyung says and pinches his cheek

"Hyungg~ you're saying as if I'm a kid.." He says and he stops his hyung's hand.

"I'm not lying tho~" Yeosang giggles

Meanwhile....
San and Wooyoung were sitting 2 seats behind them and talking but also listening to Yeosang and Jongho a bit.

"And he says he doesn't like jjong.. He's literally whipped for him!!" Wooyoung whisper screams and rolls his eyes while San nods

------------------------------------------------
Couldn't update yesterday cause of some network issues:'")