28

Meanwhile...

"Hyungg, you're gonna greet now.. I already did 4 houses as we agreed to.."Jongho Says as both of them leave from a house.

"But why me??" He asks and fake cries, the younger looks at him with an unimpressed look.

"Elders first" Jongho says and smiles at him as he swings his arm around his hyung.

"Fine.. But my legs are tired..let's sit in the park for some time..." Yeosang says and gives a small pout, the younger finding him adorable as hell.

"Okayy~" He says and they continue walking . After a few steps, they reached the park, it was surprisingly empty as they didn't have to find an empty bench.

They both sit next to eachother, keeping the baskets of candy on the side. It was kind of a windy evening but not that cold, but not too warm neither. Both of them sat in silence as the wind slowly brushed against their skins. But it wasn't an awkward silence, but a comforting one.

Yeosang slowly leans his head on Jongho's shoulder, making him blush a bit

"Jjong..?"

"Yea hyung?"

"I'm gonna miss you.."He says, making the younger blush even more.

"I'll miss you too hyung.." the younger says and slowly leans his head against his hyung's head.

Both of them stay like that for a while. Yeosang gets up all of a sudden, making Jongho confused. He then signals him to get up too, making him even more confused but he still got up.

He then pulls the younger into a hug, making him surprised, but he hugs him back.

"Don't you dare forget me, yeah?" He tells him in a soft but demanding tone, making him laugh. He hugs his hyung a bit tighter,

"How can I ever forget you hyungg~" He says. The older giggling at his response. Both of them then pull away, deciding to finish the trick or treating as it was almost late at night.

They start to walk again, in a complete silence, but Yeosang breaks it.

"Now I get it why San calls you a Teddy Bear, you're cuddly just like one~" He teases, making Jongho blush again.

"I- Thanks i guess.." He replies as his ears are visibly red. And his hyung obviously noticed it.

"You're not used to getting compliments, are you?" He asks and the younger shakes his head, "Start getting used to it now then, because you're gonna revive alot of them~" He teases again, making him playfully smack his shoulder.

He didn't want to admit it, but he loved seeing Jongho feel flustered or shy.

He didn't want to admit it, but he was slowly catching feelings for him.

-----------------------------

Rest in peace one of my idols, a.k.a Jock Zonfrillo. MasterChef Australia won't be the same without you..