15

Jongho's pov :

As mom told me to take some time to know my feelings for Sangie hyung, I'm sure I'm crushing on him. Honestly, without mom, I don't think I'd be able to realise what liking someone feels like even tho I'm 16 now and it's hard to belive that I've never had a crush on anyone..

But.. I have no idea if he'll like me back or not.. Or even if he's intested in boys or not..

~

I walk to my and Wooyoung's seat, its that 5th day he's not coming to school. I think me and San should visit him today.

I was trying to organize my things while Sangie hyung walked in and sat next to me.

"Good morning hyung" I greeted him and he greeted back with literally no energy..

"Hyung, did you sleep well?" I ask and he slowly shakes his head

"I couldn't sleep till like.. 3 or something.." He replied and rests his head on the desk(a/n:idk about y'all but here we call them tables or benches..).

I nodd in response as he was still laying his head on the desk, he closes his eyes and I'm just.. Lost in his beauty..

His silky, long blonde hair, his smooth skin, his long eye lashes, his rosy lips and his birthmark.. Everything about him is so perfect, I mean, he's Kang Yeosang for a reason.

I just admire him, but he slowly opens his eyes.

'Shit'

I look away as he sits back up again, did he realize that I was staring at him??

"Jong, I know you were staring at me" He says as he looks at me.

"I- I just think y-you're really handsome" I stuttered

"thanks I guess.. But why are you stuttering?" He asks

"I just got flustered I think..."

Then these Class goes silent as Mrs Kim walks in the Class.

--------------------

Her class finishes after some time but she's still in the class to organize some papers.

Me and Sangie hyung packed out things as most of the students already left.

We both start to walk out too as Mrs Kim stops us.

"Jongho and Yeosang? I need to have a word with you both" She says and we look at each other's faces in confusion.

"So Jongho, I've noticed you aren't That good in maths compared to your brother San,

And Yeosang, you aren't that'd good in science, and Jongho's good at science and you are good at maths, so.. How about you both tutor each other after school?" She says and when just stare at the floor for a few seconds.

" I'm ready.. " We both say at the same time.

" Good, now you both sould for going, or else you'll be late. "She smiles at us and we leave the class.

--------------------

Sorry for the late update but

Ever wondered why there's no mentioning about Jong and San's dad?

Don't forget to vote!! 💖