25

It was a week after Jongho and San's parents told them about their divorce. They went to the court today for the custody of their kids. The two of them were alone, again.

Also, They had a few days off school as it was unexpectedly raining heavily since the past few days. San was in the shower, while Jongho was on a conference call with Yeosang and Wooyoung.

Bold is Yeosang
Italics is Wooyoung
Normal is Jongho/San

"So, you both don't know who's gonna get who's custody, right? " Wooyoung asks

"Pretty much.. " Jongho replies

"But we'll miss you both tho.."

"Sangie, only one is going to Australia, not both of them."

"But we don't know who so.."

"You have a point tho"

Just then, San came into his room while drying his hair. (a/n: while I was red reading this again, I noticed I wrote 'frying' instead of 'drying' 🗿)

"Hey hyung, I'm on a call with Woo and Sangie hyung" He says and San sits next to him on his bed.

"Hello?"

"Hi~"

"Hey.. And by the way, are you both going to the Halloween celebration in the school?" San asks

"Yeah we are, what about you?"

"We're going too! What are you guys dressing up as?" San asks.

"I'm thinking of Harry Potter.. What about you, Sangie?" Wooyoung responds and asks his best friend.

"hm.. I thinking of Harley Quinn, my sister has a blonde wig and she dyed it blue and pink, so I'm going to be Harley Quinn, What about you, San and Jjong?"

"I'm gonna be a vampire, San hasn't decided yet" Jongho says

"How about Malfoy? Since Woo is Harry?" San suggests

"Hm.. That's a good idea!" Wooyoung says and Yeosang let out a small hum in response

"..So.. Everything is decided?"

"Yep" San says

_________________

The four talked for a really long time as they had nothing better to do, but they decided to end the conversation when they noticed it was over two hours they were talking.

It was 3 in the afternoon when Jongho and San's parents came back.

And as expected, the were really anxious about who got who's custody.

"Jongho.." His father calls out to him, causing him to look at his father.

".. You're coming to Australia with me" He finishes his sentence. Jongho on the other hand, was shocked, he didn't know how to react.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I felt like this was wayy too obvious and I wanted to change the storyline a bit but my pea sized brain isn't capable enough to do that lol.