𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒕.2

She then left to go to the try outs. It was now or never.

"So whenever your ready my dude." The man said.

The look of this man, is that he had long blondish hair, he wasn't super tall, and he had an earring and blue eyes and goes by the name Travis.

Charmaine didn't even think and just started to skate, she did a few tricks, and etc. She definitely tried her best.

Travis eyes were so focused on the board. Like he was entranced by it.

After she was done she kicked up the board and picked it up and looked at Travis and raised an eyebrow.

He looked all star struck.

He snapped out of it and said.

"your in!" Travis said excitedly.

"Really??" Charmaine said.

"Yes! Yes!" He started jumping and she started to too and they hugged.

"Thank you! So when's the competition?" She pulled away from the hug and said.

"There's a few. Next Thursday and and in another 3 weeks Thursday at 5 o'clock." Travis said smiling.

"Okay I'll be there!" Charmaine said as she pointed at him and ran out.

"You better! And the competition is at..." Travis yelled out where it's at.

"Okay!" Charmaine yelled back.

(...)

Charmaine drove to the Matthews to tell the news to Eric and then she ran to the door and started knocking.

The door opener to Eric being out of breath.

"Oh hey Charmaine!" Eric said.

"Why are you so out of breath?" Charmaine asked.

"Well I-" Eric said and got cut off.

"You know what I don't care but guess what?" Charmaine said excitedly.

"What?" Eric asked and smiled.

"I got in to the skateboarding competition!" Charmaine said happily and smiled.

"Oh Charmaine! I'm so happy for you!" Eric said giddily and they both hugged but realized what they were doing and pushed away from each other.

Charmaine cleared her throat and said.

"So um. When's the competition? I wanna be there." Eric asked.

"Oh there's two, ones next Thursday." Charmaine said.

"What time?" Eric asked.

"5pm." Charmaine answered.

"I'll be there I promise. I have a basketball game next Thursday at 1pm. You should come." Eric said.

"I'll be there." Charmaine smiled and walked back to her car.

(...)

Charmaine drove all the way to Jason's house to tell him the news.

She decided not to knock on the door and went to his window and knocked on that.

Jason opened the window and said.

"Charmaine? Why aren't I surprised." Jason smiled.

"Jason guess what!" Charmaine said and climbed inside.

"What?" Jason asked.

"There is this skateboarding competition and I got in the team!" Charmaine said happily.

"Oh my god Charmaine! That's great!" Jason said and he hugged her and she hugged back.

They pulled away slowly from each other and then there was silence between the two.

"So, you wanna listen to some music?" Jason asked.

"Sure." Charmaine said.

"So when does the competition start?" Jason asked while putting on a record.

The song starts to play.

I would rather not go,

Back to the old house,

I would rather not go,

Back to the old house.

"It's next Thursday." Charmaine answered and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Oh what time?" He asked and he sat next to her.

"It's at 5pm." She answered.

"I'll be there." Jason smiled.

She smiled back at him.

And you never knew,

How much I really liked you,

Because I never even told you,

Oh and I meant to.

(...)

Charmaine went home and told her family the news and they were all happy for her and decided to throw a party for her after the competitions. She doesn't know about that though. They planned it for it to be a surprise party.

Authors note:

Thank you so much for 1k reads!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! (Unedited)