𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒕. 1

After a couple days, Eric and Charmaine went back to normal like that whole fiasco never happened. They acted like nothing changed but they knew deep down something has changed, they don't know what it was though.

"Jason! Charmaine! Guess what?" Eric said excitedly.

"What?" Both of them said in unison and looked at each other and raised an eyebrow and looked back at Eric.

"I'm now Eric Matthews dating the writer of the John Adams high news paper!" Eric said proudly.

"Wow good for you Matthews." Charmaine said and smiled.

"Great job man!" Jason said.

Eric smiled and then left those two alone and Charmaine smile dropped and she rolled her eyes.

"Can you believe that?" She said to Jason.

"What?" Jason said.

"He's going out with the most uptight girl. That means he's gonna act weird and be weird." Charmaine said and she started walking and he followed.

"Well yeah that's true-" Jason said but got cut off by Charmaine pointing out the sight of Eric carrying his now new girlfriends books.

"Oh come on now he looks like a lost puppy, carrying her books, why do couples do that? You know I just don't get couples. At all." Charmaine said and going to her locker taking out her stuff that she needs.

"Yeah." Jason said.

"Like I think she's capable of holding her own stuff, that's literally only two books!" Charmaine said and pulling out three books.

"Hey can you hold this?" Charmaine asked and handed him one book.

"Yes." Jason said and held her book.

She shut her locker and they both started walking again.

"Anyway as I was saying, I just don't understand how.." Charmaine went on rambling and Jason is just nodding.

Since Eric is all so busy with his new girlfriend her only friend was Jason.

"Jason you know what I just realized?" Charmaine said.

"What?" Jason said.

"Harley Keiner asked me out. Like I already knew-" Charmaine said but got cut off.

"Wait Harley Keiner?" Jason said.

"Oh yeah I never told you. It was so weird so what happened was.." She told the story to him.

"Wow." Jason said.

"I know!" Charmaine said.

(...)

Later on the week they got the schools newspaper. Low and behold there says "Mr. Weeny" on the page.

Harley and Charmaine were hanging out reading the news paper. Followed a long with Frankie and Joey.

"I'm laughing are you laughing?" Harley asked with a straight face.

"You know for someone who laughs I never seen someone laugh like that." Charmaine said and took the newspaper away from Harley so she can look at it herself.

"Oh yes I am rolling on the floor. Dying." Charmaine said with a straight face and hit the newspaper across his chest and walked away.

"Isn't she just a doll?" Harley said to his lackeys.

Charmaine walked up to Eric and Jason.

"So, she dumped you huh?" Charmaine asked.

"How'd you know?" Eric said.

"This." Charmaine said and showed him the newspaper.

"Mr. Weeny?" Eric said and that made Jason laugh.

"I didn't write that." Eric said.

"Then who did?" Charmaine said.

Eric had a realization look on his face and like it was fate the victim is right behind him.

Eric turned around towards the boy.

"I didn't do it!" Cory said.

"You were the last person to be in the room." Eric said sternly.

Charmaine decided this wasn't her nor Jason's place to be in right now so she yanked Jason with her and ran away.

(...)

While Charmaine and Shawn were driving home from school she hit a red light and someone from the side-walk handed her a flyer saying,

"TRY OUTS FOR SKATE-BOARD COMPETITION

TRY OUTS WILL BE AT..."

And all the information that was needed. Charmaine thanked for the flyer and headed home.

While she was at home she was anticipating about the flyer. She was in the kitchen staring at it from afar.

She thought for a couple of minutes and picked up the flyer and read where the try outs are at and she grabbed her board and keys and left.

Another thing you probably didn't know about Charmaine. She skates. She's always loved skating ever since she was a little kid. Since she didn't have enough money at the time she made a makeshift one. Cardboard and apples. Her knee and elbow pads were a bunch of paper towels together and tape. And her helmet, well she had a normal helmet.

Authors note:

unedited. This one is gonna have about 2 or 3 parts to the same episode. Also it would be much appreciated if you guys followed me! Hope you enjoy this chapter. Love y'all<3