𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇𝒇

Something felt weird today, like there's something in the air

Something felt weird today, like there's something in the air. Right now Charmaine is hanging out with her little brother Shawn and his friend Cory. They were standing outside Charmaine's locker talking about whatever Cory was going off about.

But this time Charmaine seemed to see Cory's point.

"Michael and Lisa Marie?" Cory stated.

"Looks like it" Shawn said

"Since when" Cory asked

"Just now it just happened" Charmaine said.

"I can't believe it I saw it happened and I still don't know how it happens" Cory whined

"Don't sweat it Cory it'll come when it's your time." Charmaine said and she flipped her hair and two guys came up to her.

"Hey Charmaine I was just thinking about you and was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime." A boy said.

Eric was talking to some girl and then he randomly thought of Charmaine and looked over at her with another guy. So he walked over to her.

"Hey Charmaine!" Eric said and put his arm around her and they both walked away.

She looked at him confused and took his arm off of her.

"What was that for?" Charmaine said.

"I don't know I just thought of you." Eric said.

Cory stood there mouth widened staring at disbelief.

"I can't believe it i'm the only one that doesn't know how it happens." Cory said.

"And I just saw it again!" Cory said and palmed his face.

꧁꧂

There was definitely something in the air this week. And that would be love.

Charmaine doesn't understand it but it's out of her control.

Right now she is sitting on the railing working on some work during her free period and she ran her fingers through her hair and someone came up to her.

"Hunter! I've got a preposition for you." The familiar voice said.

She looked up to see Harley Keiner.

"What do you want Keiner?" Charmaine asked.

"What do you say me and you go out?" He asked.

"In your dreams." Charmaine said and got up and left.

Charmaine's thoughts were running fast. What was going on this week? Why is literally every guy ESPECIALLY Harley Keiner asking her out. HARLEY! What is up with the universe.

She is usually used to guys asking her out but not EVERY DAY! Like she gets it occasionally every week or two.

She decided to brush it off and continued not really paying attention in chemistry.