He charged towards Troy, knocking him down with a single blow to his face. His temper was now off the charts. Harry got on top of Troy, punching him repeatedly in his ugly potato looking face.

"DON'T EVER FUCKING TOUCH HIM AGAIN!" Punch. "IF YOU EVER SO LAY AS MUCH AS A FUCKING FINGER ON HIM," Punch. "I'LL FUCKING SAW BOTH YOUR HANDS OFF," Punch. "AND FEED IT TO THE FUCKING DOGS." Punch. Punch. Punch. Punch.

Troy was starting to lose consciousness. Harry fisted Troy's shirt in his hands and lifted him up. He brought his face near his, shaking Troy violently, "I swear to fucking god I'll make sure you never see Louis again and I'll make this goddamn sure they put you on the fucking death row for what you did you sick bastard!"

"You're a fucking monster." Harry spit at Troy's face before throwing him onto the floor.

Troy's back hit the floor hard. He rolled on his side, coughing up blood but that didn't seem to bother him in the least. Instead, he started laughing a menacing laughter, the one a psychopath probably would.

"Sure, go ahead." Troy winced as he continued to laugh, "Go right fucking ahead and tell them I hit Louis. No one would believe your pathetic little lie anyways. I'm his fucking father and it's me who gets to decide what happens to him! Not you, lover boy."

Harry's gaze fell upon Louis' still figure on the couch. His desire to rip Troy's tongue out was overpowered by his concern for Louis and to get him medical attention as soon as possible.

He quickly made his way back and lifted Louis up in his arms once again with ease and made his way out the door leaving Troy for dead; at least that's what he hoped.

He put Louis carefully in the passenger seat, buckling him up and then hopping in the drivers seat himself.

Harry must've run all the red lights while driving past the speed limit in order to get to the hospital as soon as he possibly could but he didn't care about any of that. Louis was his priority. He had to make sure Louis was alright.

Upon reaching there, Harry, like a mad man, took Louis inside the hospital, frantically searching for Taylor, a fellow doctor and dear friend of her parents who worked there as well.

Since his parents weren't home, he was calling out for Taylor hoping she would help make the process of tending to Louis a lot faster; he knew how long it sometimes took. Also, he didn't trust anyone else but Taylor and especially because it was Louis.

The lady at the reception was calling for some nurses.

"Harry honey, is everything alright?" Taylor was by Harry's side in a second upon seeing him. Her face was quick to change in a look of concern when her laid on Louis.

"Louis- he- uhh-" Harry was finding it hard to speak. He was unable to form coherent sentences when all he could think about was what if he was too late. What if Louis didn't have much time? What if he had made a mistake? What if he had just picked up Louis' call last night?

"Deep breaths Harry, it's alright." Taylor tried to comfort Harry as she gestured the nurses towards them.

Harry felt a light tug and then the feeling of Louis being pulled away from him and laid onto the gurney. He stretched his hand towards Louis but Taylor was quick to tell him, "He's going to be alright, okay Harry? I'm gonna make sure of that."

Taylor could see the horrified expression that masked Harry's face on being separated and could easily make out whoever this boy was clearly meant a lot to Harry.

To be honest, she was a little terrified herself. Louis looked completely disheveled, his hair stuck to his forehead and his face was swollen purple. Yet, she still had to maintain her cool and comfort Harry.

Harry nodded his head even though he couldn't make out what Taylor was saying. The only sound he could hear was Louis being wheeled away from him.

"Promise me he'll be okay." Harry said to Taylor. She was checking Louis' pulse when she stopped halfway. She could barely feel Louis' pulse and the look on her face said otherwise still she told Harry, "I promise dear."

"Patricia will take care of you, don't worry."

Patricia, whom Harry assumed was a nurse took his hands in hers, examining them. "How did this happen?" She asked as she lifted Harry's hands in front of his face, showing him his knuckles.

It was then that Harry realised his knuckles were bruised, dried blood smearing them a light shade of red.

Harry didn't respond though. He went into a sort of trance. He was aware of Patricia taking him with her towards the ER and into Taylor's office. He was also aware when she made him sit down on the chair Harry had deemed as 'his chair' when he used to come with his parents after school when he was still maybe 8 years old.

"Harry, right?" Patricia's voice snapped Harry out of his trance.

"Yeah?" He asked, blinking a few times.

"What happened? Who was that boy?" She asked while cleaning Harry's knuckles with an antiseptic spray before tending to them. Harry winced at the sudden burn.

"He- um- he's my- boyfriend." Harry blurted out. He could feel the blood rushing to his ears as soon as those words came out of his mouth. He suddenly felt hot and he could feel his cheeks get covered with a light tint of blush and embarassment.

"Oh you poor thing." Patricia gave Harry a sad look and caressed his hand, squeezing it afterwards for comfort.

"Don't worry. He's in good hands."

"I know. I just hope I wasn't too late. If something happens to him I won't be able to forgive myself ever."

"Hey, it's alright. Dr. Taylor will make sure of that I'm sure.

"But it's my fault." Harry could feel tears springing up in his eyes.

"Why would you think that sweetheart?"

"He umm- he called me last night but I didn't pick up cause we had gotten- I mean I had gotten in a stupid fight with him." Harry's lips wobbled. He was about to cry any second now. The realisation was hitting him harder than a bunch of bricks.

"Look at me Harry, it's not your fault. Okay? He'll be fine."

Harry tried really hard to blink the tears away but the flood gates opened as soon as Patricia hugged him.

"It's going to be all alright." Patricia whispered in Harry's ear, rubbing his back.

Harry broke the hug to wipe away the tears. He took a deep breath. He just hoped everything would be fine. All he could do though was wait.

~~~~
Chapter 16!
I'm so sorry for such a shit chapter :')
I hope you liked it? (Wow, ik I'm contradicting here but please tell me your thoughts!)

Also if you have any tips on how I could improve my writing i would love to hear them :)

I hope you are taking care of yourselves luvs<33

Thankyou so much reading and I'll meet you in the next one!

I love you xx