Chapter 4

"Louis William Tomlinson! Open this fucking door right now or I won't hesitate to break it!" Louis wakes up the next morning to his dad yelling.

Shit, Louis panics, he must've forgot to left it unlocked last night. The day hasn't even started yet and his father is already on his throat. He springs up from his bed and unlocks the door.

"Yesterday wasn't enough for you, was it boy?" His dad asks sternly.

"I'm sorry." Louis says, his voice low and his eyes on the ground. He wants to yawn really bad but then he would again disrespect his dad, and that's the last thing on his list. So he just holds the yawn until it passes away.

"I think we've discussed this before. How many fucking times should I have to tell you not to lock that fucking door of yours! Do you want me to take it out!?"

"I forgot. I- I won't do it again."

"It's always the same fucking sentence, ain't it?" Troy grabs Louis harshly by the arm and takes him down to the kitchen.

"You're not gonna go anywhere until those dishes are clean."

"Can I eat something first? I'm hungry." Louis asks just above a whisper in fear of what his dad might say. He hasn't really eaten since yesterday evening and he's starving.

"First, you come home late last night, then you lock your door, then you wake up late today and now you're becoming demanding too!? Don't forget I'm the one who puts food on our table. Clean those dishes first!"

"Dad c- can I atleast shower?"

"Don't worry about that. I'll bathe you son." Troy says, dumping a jug of cold water on Louis' face from the refrigerator.

"I hope you're fully awake now. I have some work today. When I get back, I need this place to be fucking clean, the dishes and the laundry done. Don't even dare to touch any food before that! Do you understand?" Troy warns him.

Louis nods his head.

"Use your words sweetheart." Troy tells him.

"I- I understand." Louis says slowly.

"Good boy. See you later Lou, love you." Troy kisses Louis' forehead before leaving the house. Louis stands there, not sure how to react.

Once his father disappears into the driveway, Louis goes straight to his room. He takes a brief warm shower, brushes his teeth and gets into some sweats and an oversized tee.

He's starving but the fear of his dad finding out that he ate something before doing his chores makes him clean the dishes. He puts on some music to help distract his thoughts.

After the dishes are done, Louis moves on to laundry. He puts the dirty clothes from the laundry hamper into the washing machine and switches it on. While vacuuming, he gets a call from Liam.

"You stood me up! Where the fuck were you yesterday?" Without waiting for Liam to say anything, Louis says into the phone, clearly annoyed.

"Doing your little school project."

"D-dad?"

"Yes son, I'm super relieved to know you're home. You scared me darling. I'm on my way." Troy says and hangs up.

Fucking hell! Louis panics, his breaths become more sharp and shallow with the passing second.

Fuck, shit. He thinks to himself. He's gonna die. He's affirmative his father is gonna kill him and nobody will suspect a thing. Why did he have to go to that stupid party? He could've just gone home and it would've saved him from getting into this entire fucking mess.