Chapter 16

"Where do you think you're going?" Troy seethes, his eyes narrowing into slits.

"I always knew you were a sick fuck." Harry spits, his grip on Louis tightening a little.

Troy sees Louis' limp figure in Harry's arms and laughs pathetically at them, "You really think you can save him lover boy?"

Harry doesn't answer and tries to walk past Troy but he blocks them.

"Move aside." Harry says through gritted teeth, his voice bitter than a bottle gourd.

"Yeah? And what if I don't? You're gonna call your mommy and daddy? Gonna tell on me?" Troy pouts.

"I said. Move. Aside." Harry says again with a clenched jaw so tight you can probably hear his teeth grinding. He takes in a deep breath trying not to snap right then and there.

"Oooh lover boy trying to be all intimidating. You really think you can protect him?"

Harry cringes at his words. He's trying his hardest not to beat the living shit out of Troy.

"I swear I will fucking kill you right now if you don't move!" Harry shouts.

"That's very bold of you to assume darling." Troy scoffs. "Trust me, I can do far worse things to you than I ever did to my precious little Lou." Troy's voice suddenly gets dark. The way he says it in such a menacing manner, it makes Harry's skin crawl.

Harry takes in a deep breath. If it wasn't for Louis in his arms right now, his knuckles would've popped out of their joints with the amount of rage flowing through his veins at the moment.

"How can you even do that? To your own fucking kid!?" Harry asks Troy with a genuinely confused expression on his face. What kind of a parent beats their child to the point they can't even get up!?

"Really? You wanna know?" Troy stalks closer to them. "I can give you all the details about the shit I did with Louis so you can jerk yourself off at night if that's what you want."

"You're disgusting." Harry shakes his head, his words filled with nothing but pure hatred.

"Oh come on Harry." Troy stalks closer to them, "There's no shame in admitting if the thought of that makes it easier for you to sleep at night." He pauses, "At least for me it does." An evil smirk stretches across Troy's face after the sentence.

Without waiting for a reply, he continues.

"See Harry here's the thing. We can't afford a punching bag and daddy really needs to find an outlet to relieve the frustrations of the day. I was saving money, you know? But then I thought why go through all that trouble when I literally have one at home whom I clothe and feed and provide a roof over his head. That's the least he can do to pay me back. Don't you think?"

"What kind of a sick mind do you have!? You were the one who fucking had him! You brought him into this world and it's your fucking responsibility. He didn't ask for any of this!"

"Yeah yeah potato pot-aa-to." Troy rolled his eyes. "Oh I'm pretty sure you'd wanna know what happened next." Troy waved his hands around in the air, "You're dying to know, aren't you lover boy?"

"Get the fuck out of my way." Harry said taking in sharp breaths of air, his nostrils flaring up with immense rage.

"No no! You gotta know what happened next! It's too good to be missed." Troy continued, "My friends felt like I was having all the fun so I decided to share Lou with them. There's enough of him to go around afterall."

That's it. That was Harry's breaking point. He turned around to gently place Louis on the couch. As soon as his hands were free, they balled into fists, his knuckles turning white almost instantly.