Once Fallen Shall Rise Again

Start from the beginning

Later, Destiny teleported herself high above the building. There, she stood on top of the facility's balcony, where she could see the landscape of the jungle. Her three eyes glared deeply at sight before her, even if it meant burning this place down. Using her powers, Destiny created her clones by dropping some blood out from her hands. Forming nightmarish creatures with sharp sickle claws, teethes, and are twice as tall as the average human.

These clones will haunt down every single employee that worked for Uberto and Daniel. She will only spare those who did not wish harm towards Val and the campers. Those people are Hap and Mae Turner; they will be spared. She sensed that they wish to help the children. That's why she will let them live.

Letting out a shriek of command, she sent her clones out to hunt. The clones either climb down, sprout wings to fly, or jump off to find their prey, making sure they suffer.

Starting with their lives.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

Hap reached the Swamp Biome. It was hard to find it considering the whole land turned into a topsy-turvy land. Heck, they even saw some snakes with wings flying pass them. Which was creepy. They were lucky to find the ship thanks to the raptors' tracking abilities. There, they find the others waiting for them outside the ship. Along with the rest of Spider-Man's teammates (Iron Fist, White Tiger, Power Man, and Nova).

"Val!" Celestia called out, running towards the truck.

Val gasped happily, as Owen helped her down before she and Celestia hugged each other happily. They were so relieved to see each other safe and sound. The other campers came to them, relieved to see Val okay. However, they wonder where Kenji was. Owen answered to them that Dark is retrieving Kenji.

"Thank goodness that you're all okay." Mae said in relief, hugging the campers.

"Yeah, thanks to them," Brooklynn gestures to the people here with a smile, until she realizes something, "Although...what's happening to the island? Everything turned into a...wicked wonderland of some kind."

"Did something happen?" Darius asked.

"Yeah, it's Destiny."

They turned to see Dark walking out from the undergrowth with a distraught looking Kenji following her. The campers came to Kenji, asking if he was all right, but the teen didn't answer. He was in shock from finding out that his father is a killer. Dark went over to Owen along with the others.

"Why Destiny doing this?" Owen asked in confusion.

"Revenge." Dark answered to Owen, narrowing her eyes at their surroundings, "She found out about Daniel being the one responsible for her family's death and the one selling her off to Mortem, and this the result of her finally losing it. She somehow created this...illusion of a wicked wonderland. Trapping the people working with Uberto and Daniel, so she can take her revenge."

"So she took the whole island on lock down," Barry pieces together the puzzle, "She wants to wipe out both Serpenti Neri and Mantah Corp in one blow."

"Not just them, the mercenaries that were hired and the three investors. She wants them to suffer like she had when she was imprisoned."

"But...what about Kenji, Dr. Turner, and Mr. Hap?" Val asked in concern, not wanting Destiny to hurt them, "They didn't do anything wrong."

"I doubt she'll harm them, kiddo." Dark assures her, "After all, Dr. Turner and Hap tried to save you and the campers while Kenji has no idea of his father's crime."

"That's a relief." Spider-Man said with a sigh, "But we have to find those three investors before Destiny does."

"Agreed, we need them alive in order to-" Owen's words cut off when a loud shriek that is heard from miles away. "The hell was that!?"