Good Shall Rise but Evil Still Lurks

Here's the final chapter of The Little Girl goes to Camp Cretaceous.

Enjoy!

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

Jurassic World's Camp Cretaceous was certainly a very eventful summer camp for the campers, especially to Ben. It rather changed him a bit, he was no longer afraid of his phobia. Thanks to the incident in Mantah Corp Island, he now has the confidence he needs to take on the world. Well, not really, just enough to help him live through it without fear. Of course, Camp Cretaceous will get more campers thanks to Brooklynn and Butler's video. They had to edit out some parts like kidnapping or the lost at sea and almost being killed in the island's own Mantah Corp. Instead, Butler made a video of the dinosaurs in the park, narrating how it can be a fun place. With that single video, it went viral overnight.

Sammy reunites with her family, who are overjoyed to see her safe. Her mom was scolding up a storm, saying how worried she was and how dangerous it is for Sammy to do spy work. Nonetheless, Sammy was happy that her family was safe, she even introduced them to Yaz, her girlfriend. She and Yaz get to know each other when they are still in Mantah Corp Island, and Yaz confesses her feelings. Much to Sammy's joy. They were placed under protection by S.H.I.E.L.D. and Mrs. Bowman adopted Kenji with no hesitation. And honestly, Kenji enjoys living with the Bowmans. He felt happy with the positive atmosphere and welcoming smile. He goes to the same school as Darius and had his last name changed to Bowman for protection. Turns out, other of Daniel's Business dealers came looking for Kenji to Mantah Corp. Unfortunately for them, due to the hard evidence and many other illegal activities done by both Mantah Corp and Serpenti Neri, the other business partners had choice but withdraw from the claims of Mantah Corp, fearing to be sued or shut down by the government. Mantah Corp was then given to Masrani since he used to be business partners with Daniel until it was later revealed that Daniel was trying to steal dinosaur DNA behind his back. Because of that, and Claire hiring the best lawyers (and with S.H.I.E.L.D. 's help), they got Mantah Corp without any problems and the dinosaurs on the island are safe. Masrani and Claire agreed that Mantah Corp's island will be a nature reserve and is being cared for by the new manager aka Mae Turner. Mae agreed to be manager and her new assistance or partner, Hap. The former guide decided to stay and help. It was the least he could after what had happened to the kids.

Daniel Kon, on the other hand, was placed in a secure mental facility, where the doctors treated him with great care. After Destiny messed up his mind, he's beyond from ever to recover. But it was for the best, even though it was cruel, they can't have Daniel Kon running Mantah Corp and making deals with Serpenti Neri.

Uberto's whereabouts still remained unknown. Yet S.H.I.E.L.D. is still on the search. They can't have a mad genius running around to create illegal experiments. Speaking of experiments, the rest of the campers meet with the other experiments and their friends that have gone away. Quinn and Gem became good friends with Yaz, Brooklynn, and Sammy (plus Aggie). Damien became best buds with Kenji, Darius, Ben, and Hudson (since he's an alien and told him about the awesome plants that he may or may have stolen some rare stuff from). They then meet the other friends and experimental children. Alex Winchester, Sofia Johnson, Mike Jones, Jay Suarez Archer, Leonidas Seiryuu Harada, Andrew Russel, and Cornelia Gibson. They learn a shocking truth that Cornelia is actually a clone of the original one and was given psychic powers, and she's also Destiny's sister-in a way- because Destiny has Cornelia's DNA, which was shocking for them. They never knew that Val, Celestia, and Kendall had such interesting friends.

But the more interesting part was Owen and Claire's wedding day.

It took only two and a half months to prepare, thanks to the help of Meygana, Lusha, and Masrani, the wedding took place on a small private island that Masrani owned, allowing Owen and Claire to have their wedding venue there. All seems going well considering Lusha was the one who planned the wedding. As it turns out, she may be a crazy girl, but she's a talented wedding planner. She got the decoration ready, foods & and drinks prepared (she made sure to put labels on them, just in case any guests have severe allergies), tables that have name cards for the guests to seat, and she hired an officiator with no problem. Owen and Claire invited family, friends, and colleagues for the wedding. Even their secret friends. The Yautjas (Ahraan, Celtic, Chopper, and Wolf) were camouflaged and hidden above the tree lines, watching the event take place. Heck, even the hybrids and raptors are here at the party. The males were wearing ties and the females were wearing bows on their heads or tails. Assassin didn't like the tie, but he had no choice considering Lusha put it on him by force, and it was enchanted so he couldn't take it off. The guests were amazed at how docile these dinosaurs are, and they often take some pictures with them. All thanks to a special little girl's help in taming them.