20. Happy moments

Start from the beginning

Tharn : ok i promise but please don't cry now let's go and sleep you looks tried.

Type: no i want to eat something.

Tharn : okk tell me what you want to eat i tell helper to prepare for you.

Type: i want eat pizza can you make it for me?.

Emma: you mean tharn have to cook for you .

Type: yes mom .

Tharn : but i don't know how to cook?

Type: i don't want to hear anything.. just cook for me once .will you ?

Tharn : okay i will try

Type: thank you .

His friends are laughing because they know tharn's cooking skill, he can't made a simple noddels they feel sorry for their friend but they can't do anything for him now because his wife give oder to him .

Drake whisperd in tharn's earbest of Luck son. But before tharn asked why his dad saying this they all left back to their room.

Mewgulf 's room:-

Gulf: i am so happy for Tharntype.

Mew : yes baby now i am going to be uncle i am so felt happy..

Gulf: hmm..Mew did you like to play with kids .

Mew :  like no baby l love the play with tiny - miny .

Gulf: in his thoughts* this the best time to tell him . Gulf is going to tell him but before that mew carried him like bridal style.huh mew what are you doing put me down now...

Mew : ahh..baby.. what did you think shall we .. make baby ?

Gulf : shy * what... nonsense...are...you.. talking..put..me.. down.. first.

Mew : oho..you like a red tomato now but tell me baby did I say something wrong ?

Gulf : why are teasing me like this put me down.

Mew : no baby. Mew carried to the bed and put him down on the bed and hovered him .

He kissed him on his lips softly and passionately.  Gulf also kissed him back . Mew
Asked for entrance and gulf happily give him. They Almost trace eachother  's mouth. Soft moan 's can hear in the big room.

Mew broke the kiss and looked at gulf with so much lust.

Mew : so what's your answer baby? Can we make a baby?

Gulf : why not ?  As soon as gulf said this mew immediately kissed him very hard.

Mew broke the kiss and went to his neck to kiss him.
He start sucking his neck. His hands was busy unbuttoning gulf 's shirt.

Gulf :   Ahh mew ..  gulf ' s hand was carresing his back and shoulder.

Mew sit on his knees and start removing there clothes. As soon as they get rid of clothes Mew pushed on the bed and start kissing him.

He went to his chest and start sucking and biting his chest.

Gulf : ahh mew stop biting it will leave mark .

But mew is mew he didn't listen to gulf and make sure to leave mark on his neck and chest.

Mew come near gulf and give him breathtaking kiss .

Mew : let's make love whole night babe.

And with that they make love whole night.

In kitchen: -

Type is sitting on kitchen counter and tharn is making pizza for him .

Tharn : here baby your pizza is ready.. let me feed you .

Type: thank you baby..tharn is feeding type and type give him a lots of comments to tharn .this so good baby i love it can you make more for me in the future ?

Tharn : yes baby i am glad that you like this let me taste it to when tharn taste, it was worse taste in the world and type eating so smoothly he felt so bad for type . Baby don't eat this.

Type : why ? I like this pizza .

Tharn: but baby this pizza taste is not good how can you eat ?

Type : Not for me this the best taste of pizza because you made me for me .

Tharn : but baby...

Type : no buts you are one Said that you don't know how to cook but you still prepare for me so how can it tastes bad.

Tharn : i love you baby thank you giving me such good gift i swear i never hurt you ever.

Type : i love you too hubby.

At obscure place :-

:- sir we have information that kirigun and kanawut family is now Chaing mai what is your order now ?

:- Good keep eyeing on them i want to every single information of them they snatch my whole family and now i am going to snatch their happiness for them JUST WAIT AND WATCH........

_____________________________

Someone is coming for them and they didn't know that Strom are coming what did our babies do ? Think about this guy.

And  guys tell me how's the chapter in comments and please don't forget to vote.

Stay healthy and happy byy...