Chapter 3. A new friend

Livy's pov

My life was going on normally. I just avoided Brittany. After she chased me through the parking lot, let's just say I will never underestimate a girl with a make up bag ever again. Man, that girl can run like the wind. I can however underestimate her fighting skills, they were terrible.

She pinched me, and then whined about ruining her nails, that was my chance to run. She was too busy with her nails to notice me gone.

I sighed as stared at my computer screen. Instagram went crazy. There were a couple of pics of me dressed, but most were who they thought the person was, no one guessed me. Most of them guessed Cristal.

Cristal is obsessed with Max, she flirts with him, and she would be bold to do something like this.

Suddenly the door bell rang. " Mom I'll go get it." I yell. I thump downstairs. I open the door. The most terrible sight hits me. It's obsessed girl herself, Cristal was standing in the door way.

x-x-x-x-x

" What are you doing here." I manage to breath. She palms her face. " I know you kissed Maxwell." She said panting a bit. My heart stopped, and my picnic rose. " I, I ,I didn't do it. " I nervously stammer. She rolls her eyes, " Don't be silly I saw you take off your mask, at your car. "

At that I raise an eyebrow. She completely reddens. I sigh.  Please don't tell anyone, they'll make my life a living hell." 

" I won't, instead I've come to help you."

Cristal's pov

I love Max, I really do, but this girl loves him more. Funny thing is I don't even know her  name and I am helping her.

I followed her home. At first I was mad, burning. How could she do that, I tried everything, I asked him out 7 times. He always said no, even when he was drunk.

Tears pooled at my eyes as I stood there at that girls door. I stared at the wooden door for a few minutes, then collected my senses, wiped my face, dried my eyes, and frankly rang the door bell.

The same girl who kissed my Max answered.

Scratch that, he was never mine. Never. And now he will never be.

-x-x-x-x-x

" Ouch," she complained. She looked down at the shoes I gave her to wear. " It's too tight." Livy complains. I roll my eyes. " Ya, getting close to Max is well " Ouch" too." This time she glares at me. We got her dress down for tomorrow, her hair too, now if only we could get the shoes.

" What about these." I say handing her a pair of stilettos. Her eyes widen. " Can we just go with converses. " I stare at her.

" No dummo."

Oh god, it's do hard working with this girl, has she even kissed a boy before this? Probably not. I sigh. I saw a smile at her lips. " Time to call in the back up." She said.

Livy's pov

Mia and Jess are the worst friends ever. I thought they would side with me and we could tackle Cristal, but instead they sided with her and strapped my on to a chair with duck tape. They even tapped my mouth.

" Now now." Mia said. " This is for your own good." Jess peeked at me through the closet, which paused the search for shoes.

" Mia is right, you'll thank us when your getting married to Max." I shook my head. Mia looked at Jess. " I wonder how the search it's going, found any suitable shoes for our princess?" Jess shook her head.

" Nope, first thing tomorrow, at 6 we all go shoe shopping." That's the last thing they discussed about. They soon left and probably fell asleep.

Leaving me duck taped to the chair. I shook violently, nothing happened. I shook harder and fell right on my side, still with the chair stuck to me.

I knew I shouldn't of kissed Maxwell. It just made my life harder.

Omg , did any one expect Cristal. Think on the Joseph guy, who do you think he is. Till next time, vote, comment, and don't bully. Plus don't you love Elle Goulding