Chapter 2. The Aftermath

Max's pov

Her lips, that's all I could feel for 2 days. I didn't even feel Brittany's kisses like I felt hers. Could she be the one, no that wasn't possible.That just wasn't, wasn't she dead. I took a deep breath as I go into my car. Feelings of Deja vu overcame me. No, it wasn't her. My curiosity was consuming me. I had to to find her, it could be her, I couldn't let her skip away. I needed to realise, that she was here. She went to my school.

I walked from hallway to hallway. I finally stopped at a door. I sighed and rubbed my tired eyes. I stood in the door way and saw

Daniel, a good fried of mine.

His gaze was on a stash of papers, his office was messy as usual. " Hey Dan." I said pushing past the door. His eyes finally land on me. A smile creeped on to his lips. " Max my man, how long has it been?" He says, giving me a huge hug. His familiar colon could be smelt from a mile away.  " Hey; Its been a while Dan." He nods in agreement. " So anything new." He asks, his gaze constantly changing. I slowly nod. " Dan, I need a favor."

I tell him the whole situation. I tell him that I think it's her.

We sit for hours and hours, discussing. He soon agrees. He knows what trouble he's getting into." Anything for you man." He says sighing.

Who do you think "Her" is ?
Comment, vote , and don't bully. Next time it's a surprising pov. YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS COMING.