"*Sigh*, you know anything else that might help with this situation dryad?"

Petra's trademark facepalm and sigh comes out, can't say I blame her really.

"I don't know if it'll help but I can definitely tell you more on why they're sleeping. After a day of mating, they have a day of rest, the pattern goes something like that, I think. They must've just finished this day's activities"

This dryad really has no compassion in her voice for the women who have been captured here, at least we'll be saving them from their fates shortly. I do have a question though, if they're all knackered out, then shouldn't this be extremely easy?

(Ikarus) "Does this mean we can just slaughter them without any issue and they'll remain asleep?"

"No chance, the second one of them awakens, all of them will as well. They'll also be extremely pissed and feisty over such a thing as well"

This dryad really knows a little too much about goblins, it's really is sus. Better not to ask any further otherwise any answer on why she knows this much about them might start to get disturbing, at least she flat out denied to sleeping with them though.

(Ikarus) "So how should we do this then? We obviously need to be slightly careful"

This fight shouldn't prove that difficult, we've got to avoid injuring the women after all so certain attacks like my star blaze thing shouldn't be used here. Also it would kill the dryad but that would be a positive.

"Might be best to split up and assign different roles. Me and Ikarus thin the herd and both take a side of the sleeping goblins, Zeki take care of the boss"

"Hey! Why am I stuck dealing with the boss? I wanted to kill even more"

The thing is, I already understand Petra's reasoning for sending Zeki to fight the boss. It basically comes down to the layout of the room, he won't be close to the chained-up prisoners on our sides of the room so it'll be less risky that way.

As for our roles, I'll be able to use my flamethrower alright here as long as I make sure not to overcharge it and accidently hit one of the captures, Petra will probably use her samurai sword I reckon. I might give my sword a quick run out as well while we're here if I get the chance.

"That's because it's you Zeki, friendly fire isn't acceptable under any circumstances"

"I mean, you are kinda wrong there older sis but whatever, I'll just deal with the big guy then"

Obviously Zeki is unhappy with this plan of action. In all honesty, it would probably make more sense for me or Petra to use aspect of gigantomachy on the boss taking him out quickly but then that would leave Zeki alone to use his hellfire, some of the women will probably 'accidently' end up dead, danger close and all that.

Looks like we're somewhat in an agreement anyway, best to leave the healer and the pervert over here where it's safe. Pretty sure Ariza has some way of defending herself if things get dangerous, she isn't a complete pacifist after all. I'm yet to see her harmful phoenix fire but probably down to her only using it for self-defence, no problem with that seeing that she is the healer after all.

"So that's the plan, we all ready then?"

I could stop and drink a magicka potion quickly but it's already more than high enough sitting at around twenty thousand, stamina is only at four but that's still good enough.

"All good Ikarus"

"Yup orangey"

"Uh huh, I'll heal you all if you all need it"