Nari's Live Reaction to the Super MV

A/N: Here, take a self-indulgent chapter that describes my exact reaction to the Super MV lmao

Nari started the V-Live, running a hand through her bangs she'd left down as the rest of her hair was pulled into a pony tail. She waved to the camera with a small smile as she waited for a decent amount of people to enter the stream.

"Hello everyone," she finally said. "Have you all had a good day so far?"

"Ah! It's our Nari!"
"Solo Nari stream??"
"❤️❤️❤️"

"Hi guys," she greeted in English. She briefly checked herself in the camera, fidgeting slightly with her clothes. "I hope you don't mind I dressed casually today." It wasn't often she did solo lives, so she felt a bit self conscious.

"The V-Live today has a very specific purpose

"The V-Live today has a very specific purpose. I'm here to watch Seventeen sunbaenim's 'Super' music video for the first time." She repeated her statement in English, pulling up the video on her laptop.

"My Engene Carat heart 😭"
"Who's your bias?"
"You should collab with them!"

"I want to watch the whole video once without stopping," she explained. "And then I'll make specific comments and go back to certain moments."

"To be completely honest, this live might just be me ranting for a while, so if that's not your vibe then leave while you still can," she half-joked. "I'll also be switching languages here and there, not intentionally always but because my speech comes out both ways. Let's start!"

Nari pursed her lips, pressing play. "This beginning pose is really cool," she immediately commented. It transitioned to Wonwoo's verse, and she felt herself smile in awe. Her eyes were scanning everything, not wanting to miss a single detail of the intricate choreography.

As Mingyu's "Darumdarimda" came on, she found herself already copying the movement, knowing she'd want to learn the choreography ASAP. As Jeonghan came out, she literally gasped. "That entrance is so strong! Wow..."

Once the beat dropped, she began immediately vibing in her chair, the anti-drop sounding epic with the speakers she'd connected. "Woozi sunbaenim is regarded as an amazing composer for a good reason," she commented. "His skill is not to be taken lightly. Really."

"Dino sunbaenim's center! Wah!" she cheered. As soon as Hoshi appeared, she began fist pumping to the beat. "Aye! Aye! Aye!" Her mind was racing with thoughts and feelings about not only his amazing dance skills, but the power behind his voice that she felt was overlooked sometimes.

S Coup's verse came quickly, and her eyes were wide as she tried to take notice of both the center parts and the background dancer's movements. "This entire section...wow." She couldn't even say more than that without having to pause the video which she didn't want to do.

"Joshua sunbaenim's prechorus is very different than Mingyu sunbaenim's," she realized. "It's more delicate, and I think it adds a balance to the song."

"SAY SAY SAY SAY!" she sang at full volume as soon as Hoshi's part began. Dokyeom's prechorus began, and she felt her eyes go even wider as there was a sudden pause and the camera panned to the sky before coming back down to reveal The8.

"Feels like I turned into SONOGONG," he sang, and Nari's jaw literally dropped. And despite herself, she paused the video. She blinked several times, her hands covering her mouth and her face growing very, very warm.

"SHES SUCH A MOOD LMAO!"
"THE8's power is unmatched 🔥🔥🔥"
"She may pass away today 💀"

"I think I just got bias-wrecked," she mumbled, not realizing in the moment she probably wasn't aloud to say that. After taking a second to collect herself, she turned to the camera. "I'm sorry, I had to pause or I may have cursed from excitement," she confessed.

"I...I don't even have words. I'm just gonna go back and try to make it through this time." She rewound to the prechorus, her cheeks warming again as soon as The8 entered, and she knew in that moment her bias had most definitely changed. Nari remained silently watching until Seungkwan had a solo dance moment with the dancer's making her grin widely.

"Yay! Seungkwan sunbaenim! Slay!"

"Oooh," she cooed watching Jun's part. "The way he walks is so cool! Wah..." And then, Woozi was doing his section, and her jaw dropped again.

"Holy—oh my gosh," she quickly changed as she watched the choreography for this section. "The intensity of this part is insane!" She grinned widely as they did the ending domino effect. "THATS SO COOL! I WANNA DO THAT!"

The video ended and she just sat there in shock and amazement for nearly a full minute. "That was...I don't even have words," she confessed, running a hand through her hair as she finally began looking at the comments again. Several people were laughing in amusement at her vivid reactions, especially to The8's part.

"Aye, why y'all calling me out like that," she laughed, flushing again. "You can't tell me you didn't react the exact same way!"

"It's okay girl, when I tell you I literally screamed watching the video-"
"Someone has a cruuuush"
"CARAT!!"

"Okay, I've fangirled a lot, but I wanna like really talk about why this is such an amazing music video and performance in general as well."

"First of all, everyone clearly put so much work into this, from the camera work to the set—the background dancers! That was amazing! And the styling, the choreography, the music production, the performance itself by Seventeen sunbaenims...it takes a village and more to make a performance like this, seriously. The scale is huge.

And then for like specifics, the music and vocals is really so good. The beat itself was intricate and it kept your attention, this is the kind of song that I feel like I could listen to it over and over and every time I would find something new that I never heard before.

The choreography—honestly, Seventeen sunbaenim's choreography and performances are always on a level that makes me want to work harder. The synchronization, the precision, the footwork, everything is just top tier. And it takes so much stamina!

I could literally go through and dissect the dance practice and analyze every single move and tell you why it's so impressive, that's how much detail there is," she ranted.

Ultimately, she went and watched the dance practice too. And it wasn't until she watched the dance practice and saw the wide angle that she realized The8 was actually not in the formation. She turned to the comments, scrolling until she saw someone mention that he was injured.

"Really? Like, actually?" Nari opened a new window to search and confirm the information, and found that he did in fact have a fractured collarbone and therefore was very limited in his ability to dance. "Wow, I had no idea," she confessed. "But that makes it even more amazing. Like—just look at this entrance! Look at the body control! The popping! And way he modified the choreography looks epic!"

She replayed his part several times, pointing out something new every single time until she decided she had to stop. "Unfortunately, I have to go. I have a schedule soon," she explained.

"Thank you all for watching and listening to my rant! I hope that it wasn't too boring or fangirly. Goodbye!"