En- & Hi Ep 1

"Hello, I'm 18 year old Kim Nari," the girl introduced, waving to the camera. "I really didn't think at the start of I-Land that I would be part of the debut team, but I'm really grateful to get to be in the group. I'll do my best to make my fans and family proud."

Nari got into the car, still reeling from the events of the day. Saying goodbye to the other I-landers, being announced as part of the debut team, nearly kissing Jungwon on live television? It had been a long day.

Sliding into her seat next to Sunoo, she automatically rested her head on his shoulder. "We're not I-Landers anymore, we're part of Enhypen," Jungwon said in realization.

"It's gonna be so cool tomorrow to wake up under a different ceiling."

Jay's comment made her snort. "That's what you look forward to? Really?"

"Wah," Nari breathed, entering what would be their home now. Heading to the bedroom, she giggled upon realizing they'd all share one room.

"This'll be hectic."

"For real though," Jay agreed beside her.

"Noona, is this gonna be okay for you?" Niki asked. She nodded, hugging his side.

"It'll be fine, as long as y'all get out when I need to change."

[ Our Nari wants to room with the boys! ]

Eventually, they decided the first task was eating. "I seriously might just fall asleep at the table," Nari mumbled.

"아니, this is our first night living together! You can't just fall asleep," Sunoo whined. She sighed, dead-weighting onto him making Jungwon giggle as he stumbled.

"Oh god," Nari groaned, watching herself stumble onto the stage. They were gathered, watching the first episode of I-Land and feeling very cringey.

"She seemed clumsy, but in a cute way." Jungwon said during his interview. She glanced at him with a small smile as he flushed.

"I wondered what kind of performance she would show," Jake said.

"Looking at the skilled trainees, I thought that I want to be like them. And one of them was Heeseung."

Everyone burst out laughing at the clip of Jay. Next was their first performances, and when it got to Nari's, she immediately cringed.

"I felt like if I didn't vote for her, I'd be a jerk because she's the only girl," Sunghoon admitted.

"So you pity voted?" Nari teased, elbowing his side.

"She was so pretty," Daniel confessed with a shy laugh, making her smile and flush slightly.

[ Yes, she is ❤️ ]

(Off camera)

"I think he liked you," Sunoo said.

"아니, he's like a little brother," she insisted.

"That doesn't mean he thought of you like a sister," Heeseung reminded. She shook her head in disbelief.

"I think hyung is right," Niki agreed. "Taki too. All the younger ones, really."

"Including you?" she joked, making him roll his eyes. Sunoo grew a mischievous expression.

"The one with the biggest crush is Ju- AH!"

(On camera)

When Jay and Sunghoon's performance came up, everyone commented on how cool they looked.