Just JungI almost being caught by Engene (short chapter)

-V Live Moments-

1:

Enhypen was live when someone commented asking about their past relationship experiences. Jungwon noticed the way Nari tensed and took the iPad from her hands, reading the comment before pursing his lips.

"Someone said you look extra pretty today," Jungwon read with a smile.

"'Unnie is glowing!' 'Noona's voice in the new songs is so good,' 'How to be Kim Nari?'" he continued reading comments that would make her feel better. She thanked Engenes with a small flush, squeezing Jungwon's knee as a silent thank you.

Fans noticed the entire interaction, and it trended on Twitter as soon as the live ended.

2:

Nari, Jake, Jungwon and Niki were live. They were talking about random things when Niki whispered something to Nari. She was then seen adjusting her turtleneck, pulling it even higher.

Many fans speculated that there was a hickey given to her by one of the members.

3:

"Most handsome member?" Sunghoon read aloud.

"Yang Jungwon," Nari blurted mindlessly. All eyes went to her as some members bursted out laughing. "We can't let Sunghoon Oppa get said every time," she quickly covered with a flustered expression.

"Not your bestie?" Sunoo cut in with a fake pout, adding to the acting.

"Everyone is handsome," she finally declared.

4:

"Oh wow," Jungwon remarked. They were watching the Drunk-Dazed MV, and one clip had zoomed in on her lips which were pressed against an apple like Snow White. "Your lips are so pretty," he mumbled.

Nari flushed, lightly shoving his shoulder in embarrassment. He leaned forward to watch closer, shrugging it off as if it was a perfectly normal statement.

5:

"He's been spamming me," Nari whined, showing her messages with Niki to the camera. "He keeps sending me memes of myself. This child." She meant to scroll, but accidentally clicked the back button. This showed her most recent chats, including Jungwon's who was labeled as "Baby ❤️."

"Oh sh-" she abruptly cut herself off as she grabbed her phone back. "I almost showed his number, that would've been bad," she lied.

6:

"Who is the sweetest member?" a buzz feed host asked.

"Noona," Jungwon instantly answered.

"Of course you're gonna say that though," Sunoo replied, earning a kick in the shin from Jake next to him.

"It's 'cuz of all the sugar she eats," Jay joked, making the girl burst into laughter.

7:

"Yang Jungwon is not as innocent as you think," Nari said in reply to a comment on a live.

"W-what?" he stuttered, eyes wide as he nervously laughed.

"I refuse to elaborate," she said, making an 'X' motion. "They're all little devils at heart, though."

8:

Enhypen was doing "Yaja Time," and naturally the maknae began attacking her first. "Nari-yah, pass me the water." She rolled her eyes but obeyed.

"Are you rolling your eyes at your oppa?" Sunghoon shouted.

"Are you shouting at your Noona?" she countered daringly.

"Nari, that's enough," Jungwon jokingly cut in in a demanding tone. She flushed, making Sunghoon raise an eyebrow. It wasn't her fault—he almost never used her actual name.

Throughout the yaja time, netizens noticed how the only person she reacted to using her name was Jungwon.

9:

"Our Jungwon will be 18 internationally soon," Nari commented with a small smirk. "We all know what that means."

The boy flushed, even though he knew she wasn't being serious. "Are you gonna get him drunk?" Sunghoon covered with a laugh.

"I'll make him try all kinds of different things," she added, but couldn't help but giggle at his reactions to her teasing.

10:

Enhypen was going to their first award show, but the dress Nari was given was a bit short. During the behind-the-scenes video, she was seen consistently trying to pull it down, even though she was wearing safety-shorts.

Jungwon was eyeing her the entire time with an annoyed look, tongue poking his cheek until he approached the stylist and calmly asked if there was nothing else she could wear. When the stylist said there wasn't on such short notice, he bit his lip.

"I'll bet your cold," he excused, taking off his jacket and placing it over her shoulders. It was quite long and covered at least the back of the dress much more, something she thanked him for.

11:

"Happy birthday Wonie!" Nari cheered, placing a small kiss on his cheek. He smiled looking into her eyes for a moment too long before looking away.

12:

Some ridiculous netizen commented on the group live, telling Jungwon to unalive himself. Nari's brows furrowed as she scoffed bitterly.

"Some of y'all really have a death wish," she spat, venom dripping in her tone as she protectively placed a hand on the leader's knee.

Jungwon flushed, nervously glancing in her direction. "Noona," he quietly started, his eyes darting between her face and her hand which was lightly squeezing his leg.

Heeseung was the one who ultimately decided to step in. "Please don't comment such things."