More&More

Nari loved Jungwon.

At first, she'd been hesitant to enter a relationship with him; she'd never dated someone she was older than, even if it was only one year. But the feelings she had for him were undeniable, so her hesitancy faded quickly.

The first few months had been filled with slight awkwardness as they established boundaries and became used to their new level of intimacy. She'd expected this, and of course both were patient with each other. Those months held innocent pecks, stiff cuddling, and the very foundation of what they were now.

Don't get her wrong, she'd loved those memories. But as they delved further into their relationship with more and more time passing by, she found herself having deeper desires. She never shared these feelings with Jungwon—she was afraid he'd feel pressured to take things past what he truly wanted. So, she said nothing.

Jungwon loved Nari.

He'd admired her skills from the beginning of their survival show, and those feelings quickly developed into a crush and then more as he discovered her personality and quirks. She was truly beautiful in his eyes—not only for her body, for her soul.

He knew she'd had troubled relationships in the past, so he'd taken extra care to reassure her every step of the way, even when he'd felt unsure and timid himself. This was his first relationship, he wanted to do it right.

Only, now he just wanted to do it.

Okay, that may have been an exaggeration. But he was a teenage boy, and he had a very attractive girlfriend. The last thing he wanted was to force her into something she wasn't comfortable doing. He himself wasn't even sure he was ready to go all the way. But he did know a big part of him wanted more from their physical relationship.

But Jungwon was not a confrontational person, nor did he want his girlfriend to feel like she had less control over their intimacy simply because he was a man. So, he said nothing.

"Come closer," Nari said. Jungwon listened, scooting over on the sofa. She snuggled into him, humming happily. His voice rumbled in his chest as he chuckled, looking down at her.

"You're cute."
"I know."

They smiled at each other, simultaneously leaning into press a slow kiss to each other's lips. Nari shivered as his thumb drew small circles on her waist, sending heat throughout her. Her hands made their way to his hair, pulling softly at the strands as they shifted ever so slightly to be more comfortable.

Jungwon felt his insides stir with desire and forced himself to pull away, clearing his throat and putting a bit of space between them. Her stomach dropped with disappointment. All she wanted was for him to go further, to treat her less gently and more...just more.

"Anime?" he asked, grabbing the remote. She mumbled an answer, trying to hide her disappointment.

"What do I do?" she exasperatedly asked.

Sunoo popped another chip into his mouth, humming in thought. "Maybe he's just shy? He's younger than you, after all. Less experience and all that." She frowned with a shrug.

"I just...I want him, Sunoo. I want more than just soft kisses and cuddles. I want—I want the kind of heat you read about and see in movies. I want to know that he wants me too."

Heeseung peeked his head in at that moment, giggling at her red face. "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to eavesdrop." Nari groaned in embarrassment, throwing a pillow at him as he sat across from her.