"Wassup nigga," he greeted dapping up my clean hand before sitting down. Novian was like my best friend I guess you could say. I had known him my whole life and was in this fast life with me along with my brother. I guess he was like my brother too though. I loved them the same. "Watchu getting into?"

"Imma go chill wit my homie for a bit," I spoke taking a sip of my drink.

"Yo homie? Bitch I'm yo homie. Fuck is you talking about?" He spoke making me smack my lips and chuckle.

"Grow up bitch and I'm just talking about P. He having a little get together and I was invited. Before you ask no you can't go," I told him getting comfy on my couch.

"I'm going anyway whore. You can't tell me no. Now wassup wit these black niggas? They tryna beef or what?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"Nah. We good," I told him as he nodded his head. This beef shit was so stupid. I mean I hated some of them niggas off the simple fact I knew that they hated me. I was just returning the energy. My brother played a big part in starting this shit too, but that's another story for another time.

I lived by myself, but Novian had a key got my place which is why I don't know how my brother got in here. Whatever I guess. I had mom, but she ain't really fuck with me doing the street shit so she kicked me out. Then I just did more street shit until I could get a crib. Which I did.

I wasn't just moving small shit. When P got big shipments in he always hit me up first to move it for a bigger pay out and when I couldn't then he would give it to someone else. Kept money in my pockets though.

I had a dad too, but that nigga is dead. So it's really just my brother and I. Our granny was gone too, way before we were even born. We'll long before I was born.

Maybe that's why I am the way I am.

I haven't talked to my mom since then. She ain't tried to hit me up and I just said fuck it. I'm better off without.

I've been taking care of myself for a long time now and I always will.

I have to.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I walked into P's house sighing seeing a bunch of different people there. So much for a few people stopping by. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself a red cup filling it with some Henny. I might as well drink if I'm here.

I heard some foot steps behind me making me turn around and look to see Cévon standing there looking at me up and down.

He walked over to me and went around me to make himself a cup of something and grab himself a chaser.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as he looked at me before ignoring me pouring his shit. "It's like that?"

"We were never friends and we don't like each other. I don't understand why you keep tryna talk to me," he mumbled like he was irritated.

"Why you Wanna beef with me? Fuck did I do to you?" I asked him as he looked at me before rolling his eyes.

"You know where you from? That's why. All you niggas are fucking grimy and I don't want shit to do with none of y'all niggas. I also don't want my niggas seeing me being all buddy buddy with yo ass. Fuck you wanna talk to me for? We don't have nothing to discuss unless you trying get down nigga so what is it?" He spoke sitting his cup down making me chuckle.

"You know I'm not here alone right?" I asked him as he shrugged.

"I'll kill everyone in this fucking house before you even get the chance put yo hand on yo strap," he spoke venomously looking at my face.

"In the green zone?" I asked him laughing. One thing about me I was not scared of this fine ass nigga. I just like to fuck with him cause it was funny. I really be getting this nigga hot. He's so serious like damn.