★彡[ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ OᑎE]彡★

Start from the beginning

He set her down and when she finally pulled away she gasped as he held the bouquet of Dahlias to her. She wasn't sure why she was still surprised by the flowers every time, but either way it was always a pleasant surprise. She lifted them with both hands and smelled them as she looked at Felix over them.

"Thank you, My Sunshine." Yvonne smiled sweetly saying it in Korean. Felix's brighter smile quickly returned to his face. Yvonne placed her hand on his cheek, brushing her fingers over his freckles lovingly before grabbing his hand. She grabbed his suitcase as well pulling them both into the house. Felix removed his shoes in the entryway before walking in with his socks.

Yvonne quickly got her flower vase she had gotten since he bought flowers so often for her. She quickly filled it with filtered water before placing the flowers in it. She set the beautiful flowers in the center of her dining table before returning to the living room and pulling Felix down on the couch beside her.

"Why didn't you tell me!? I missed you so much, Felix!" Yvonne said holding his face like it was the most precious thing she owned. His eyes searched hers before getting shy and averting his gaze.

"I wanted to surprise you. And I missed you so much.." Felix said as his ears began to turn red.

"Aww, My Sunshine." Yvonne cooed, placing their foreheads together.

"Oh, that's right! I made a reservation at our restaurant tonight." Felix said, tucking some hair behind her ear.

"So... a date?" She teased knowing he would get flushed from her teasing.

"Mmm." He responded saying yes in one of the many ways you can in Korean.

"I can't wait. I missed you too much! Tell me anything and everything!" She said immediately, wanting to know about how life was behind the cameras for him. Felix smiled as he held her hand with both of his and began to tell her exactly that, anything and everything.

Yvonne took her time getting ready for their first date in a long time. She did all her makeup, not half assing it. She didn't cake it on of course. She put a thin layer of foundation, light blush, sparkly brown eyeshadow, soft black eyeliner, and some clear lip gloss. She searched through her closet settling on a white lace crop top, a pair of slightly ripped jeans, and an old black jean jacket that just happened to be Felix's, so she decided to add black shoes to complete the look.

She messed with her hair before eventually giving up and just clipping in a messy bun with a claw clip. Felix took a shower and got ready as well. She sat in the living room, pulling a pair of white ankle socks on when she saw Felix and her jaw was on the ground. He wore a red button up shirt with Korean words like 'love' and 'peace' with two buttons undone and a white shirt underneath. He wore black ripped jeans and he also held socks in his hands. Yvonne drooled over her boyfriend instead of trying to pick her jaw up off the floor. He blushed making his freckles more evident and making his ears red.

"Um, does it look bad?" He asked as he sat next to her.

"Are you kidding me?! Do you not see my jaw on the floor and the drool from my mouth?!" She said, swiping it with her thumb and holding it up to him. "You look great in anything!" She sighed as she finished putting her socks on, grinning at him as a slow and shy smile spread on his face and he began putting his socks on as well.

"Thanks." He mumbled shyly, causing Yvonne to smile more. "You look good too." He complimented. Yvonne rolled her eyes trying to give the effect that she was not embarrassed. She smiled a bit still to let him know that she appreciated it. They left her house holding hands as they headed to Felix's car that he left parked in her driveway with a practically full tank still. Yvonne couldn't help but stare at his hands with rings as he drove them to their go-to-restaurant with a small smile on his face from focusing on driving.