13. 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚕

"Do you think she's gonna say yes?" Chan asked his 5 month old son as he bounced him on his hip while waiting for Yvonne and Felix. "I already asked your grandpa and he said yes so now I gotta ask your auntie and uncle and I am-"

"Why are you talking to yourself?" Chan heard from behind him and he would deny any accusations that he screamed like a woman. Yvonne held in her laugh as Felix just shook his head.

"Don't you know how to knock?"

"Don't you know how to answer the phone?" Felix retaliated. Yvonne wasted no time in grabbing her nephew and moving onto the couch. Chan looked at her then back at Felix. "Why did you need us here and where's my sister?"

"Your sister is at the store and I needed to ask you guys something?"

"Are you finally asking Sunshine to marry you?" Yvonne asked without looking away from her nephew. "I mean I'm not surprised you guys have been together almost as long as me and Felix and now me and Felix are getting married so it only makes sense," Chan just looked at her. "I'm okay with it if you're asking my blessing and Felix is fine with it as well," She finally looked up at Felix with a glint in her eye. "Right, my love?" Felix nodded quickly.

"Yeah. Go for it buddy," Felix said and patted his shoulder. "I'm happy for you. Just let us know when and where and I'll be there,"

-/-/-

"Hi I have a private booth under the name Lee," Yvonne told her. The lady nodded and motioned for them to follow. As soon as they were in a private room the guys took off their hats and masks. "And I know it's not for another two weeks but it's best to get them done now instead of closer to the date and then we have to go get Eun-Woo from daycare," Sunshine looked at her best friend suspiciously but ignored it all together. Soon enough two nail technicians came in and began working on Yvonne and Sunshines nails. Sunshine got a lighter blue set of nails at a longer length while Yvone got a more navy blue medium length. The guys got their nails painted simply with a dark blue matching Yvonne's nails. By the end of the appointment, Sunshine had a weird feeling something was going on but it flew out the window when the attendants brought in lunch

Sunshines nails:

Yvonne's nails:

-/-/-

Sunshine stepped into the daycare confused. It was empty except for the lady at the front desk and her son who was sitting with another caretaker. The attendant smiled at her and motioned for her to go on in. When she walked closer she saw that the caretaker was her boyfriend.

"Channie?" Sunshine asked. He looked up at her with a smile. "Why am I picking him up if you're already here?" Chan grinned and got up picking their son up. In Eun-Woos hands was a ring. It was the same ring she found around a month ago. "Chan?" Bang Chan grinned.

"Sunshine. I love you," Tears came to both their eyes while their son watched with wide ones. "And now that we have Eun-Woo I want us to be together forever. I want us to grow old and eventually retire in a house by the beach where Eun-Woo visits us with his kids and Eva, Felix, and Jin live down the street. I want forever. So," He took the ring from Eun-Woo and held it out while licking his lips nervously. "I would get down on one knee but-"

"Just ask me already," She said impatiently while covering her face. He grinned.

"Sunshine Jordan Lee? Will you marry me?" Sunshine nodded immediately and took the ring sibling it on shakily and then kissing her, now, fiancee. As they kissed, their friends and family walked out. Even Sunshine's parents, Yvonne had Chan's parents on face time with his younger sister.

"I love you," She told him quietly. Chan grinned and kissed her again.

 Chan grinned and kissed her again