21. 𝙞.𝙜 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚒-𝚊 & 𝙎𝚞𝚗-𝙺𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐

He wore his sunglasses, hat, and mask as he walked through the street market. Hazuki had sent him out for some vegetables for dinner. Every month on the third Saturday, everyone is supposed to go to Sunny's. Hazuki, Changbin's fiancee, helped Minho, Bang Chan, and Yvonne cook while the rest sat around and hung out, occasionally being forced to do grocery runs like now. Mi-Sun, Felix and Yvonne's daughter, was already a year old and Eun-Woo was around 2 meaning that everyone in his life was moving on. Changbin of all people managed to keep a girlfriend and they are getting married soon. Even Seungmin managed to get a boyfriend of all things. They all thought he would get a girlfriend but he managed to pull a guy. Not very hard when your super attractive. Lee Know and Han had adopted a three year old girl named Evangeline and Sunshine and Bang Chan were expecting their second child with Sunshine being 3 months pregnant. He sighed as he walked into the market humming his verse of one of their new songs.

"Excuse me?" He turned and saw a girl that looked to be around 11. She held up her phone. 'Are you I.N. from Stray Kids?' her phone read. He gave her a small nod. She grinned and waved before turning and running away. He shook his head with a grin. Kids, he thought. He pulled his phone out and looked at the text message that Hazuki sent him.

To: Little Fox
From: Mrs. Seo
Bok Choy, Soybean Paste, garlic clove, green onion, gochujang, sesame seeds

He sighed and walked towards the aisle. He would get the vegetables last. He got all of the aisle items before he walked over to the vegetables. He easily picked out the green onions but when he got to the bok choy he had no idea as he never used it himself. He picked one up hesitantly.

"That one's good," a velvety voice said from next to him. He jumped slightly and turned to see a beautiful woman with light brown hair.

"I'm sorry?" He asked, confused.

"You looked confused. That bok choy is good. If it had brown spots at the root," She explained, grabbing her own bok choy to demonstrate. "Then it would be bad," I.N. nodded smiling softly. Suddenly, the girl from earlier ran over holding a magazine. One that had Stray Kids on the front. I.N. smirked.

"Unnie!" The girl ran over. "Can I get this? Please?" the girl begged. "It has my favorite! See!" She pointed directly at I.N. that made him beam with pride. She suddenly seemed to see who was next to, he assumed, her sister and her eyes widened. "Annyeonghasipnikka!" she said with a slight bow. I.N looked at the girl surprised before bowing back slightly.

"Eun-Kyung," The older sister said, surprised as her younger sister never acted like that with anyone. She mainly talked informally. Eun-Kyung, as I.N. now knew, looked at her older sister wide-eyed. She pointed at the magazine then at I.N. He grinned. He removed his mask and lowered his sunglasses showing the older girl who he was. The girl looked shocked.

"Your-"

"SHH!" Her sister shushed her. "I apologize. She does not understand the idol industry," I.N. chuckled.

"It's alright," I.N. got down on her level and held his hand out for the magazine. "Let me make you a promise. I will buy that magazine for you. I will get all the members of Stray Kids to sign it and bring it back to you personally," I.N. said. Eun-Kyung's eyes lit up and she turned to her sister.

"Give him your number so he knows where to bring the magazine! And! Don't release his number as it would ruin all the trust he has in us," The eleven year old demanded of her older sister. The older one of the two looked at the younger one like she was crazy. "I don't have a phone so I can't get it. So you get it," The older sister reluctantly pulled out her phone. She opened it and blushed at her wallpaper of the very group they were talking about. Her bias as her wallpaper. She held out her phone to him and he grinned.

"Han-hyung is your bias I'm guessing," I.N said with a laugh. He typed in his number and gave it back. "Just shoot me a text of the address and I'll drop off the magazine tomorrow," He promised and grabbed a fresh bok choy and gently took the magazine from Eun-Kyung's hands. "Yang Jeongin by the way," I.N said.

"Ji-a," She said with a wave and watched as he walked away. Eun-Kyung was bursting with excitement.

And if he showed up the next day with Han at their doorstep and took Ji-a out on a date three days later then that is no ones business but their own and if Eun-Kyung was the maid of honor at their wedding five years later, then she would be the greatest matchmaker of all time.