"They're preserved, so you can't remove them from the box. They last for at least a year, and they require no maintenance whatsoever—no water, sunlight, or anything like that. I know you don't care for gifts, but I thought this was perfect. And it's simple."

Amira took the box from Rowan and placed it in the center of the kitchen island. "The box is so discreet; it's perfect as a decorative piece. Plus it matches your aesthetic so well," she continued, hoping he didn't think the flowers were stupid.

"Thank you, Amira." Rowan pulled her into another hug. He was taken aback by the gift but in the best way. "I've never received flowers before."

"I figured," she smiled. "I also got you a card, but I'll die if you read it in front of me."

"Alright," he nodded.
.....

As time went on, they decided to spend their day indoors as Dominant and submissive. Amira thought it was a perfect idea—why not celebrate where they began and how far they've come?

Rowan prepped Amira for their D/s session, removing her clothes and having her sit in submission for a while. He slowly paced the length of his playroom, deciding what to do to Amira. He was thinking maybe sensory deprivation. Or maybe, something to push her limits—make her tap out.

Rowan spent a good twenty minutes contemplating his options while Amira sat with her gaze to the floor. As his submissive, Rowan expected a lot out of Amira. His standards were high, but her level of discipline always satisfied him.

"Look at me," he said. She did as she was told, peeking up at him. Rowan presented her with a blindfold, and she took it before quickly tying it around her head.

"How's that?" He asked her.

"Fine, sir."

Rowan then guided Amira to the center of the room, quickly strapping her into a sex swing. The swing was supported by chains hanging from the ceiling, so Amira was positioned horizontally, dangling a few feet off the ground. Rowan explained every step of the way, cuffing her arms and legs until she was completely immobilized.

Amira stiffened when he secured something around her neck. It was tight, so tight that it felt like his hand was wrapped around her throat. Rowan didn't say what it was, but it intrigued Amira.

"Can you move?" He took a moment to observe his work.

"No, sir."

"Good." He walked to his collection of toys and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps, a butt plug, and a dildo. He also grabbed some lube and slathered the substance on both the plug and the dildo.

"Take a deep breath," Rowan instructed. Amira did just that, breathing in and then out as he slipped the plug into her ass. He told her to breathe again before guiding the large dildo into her vagina. The clamps went on her nipples, but only to add a bit of pressure.

"Do not push the plug or the dildo out for any reason. If you want them to stop, then utter your safeword. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Rowan then sat on the bed, getting comfortable with his back to the headboard. He took the remote for both devices and turned them on. He started low, keeping the vibrations at a tolerable setting, but he eventually raised their intensities little by little.

The sudden rush of endorphins had Amira squirming against her restraints, breathing heavily. She tried to stay calm, but she gradually became overwhelmed the more her holes were stimulated.

Rowan got up after a while and grabbed one of his whips. He had all different kinds, varying in all shapes and sizes. But the one he wanted was known as a riding crop. It was a long thin leather tool, used for spankings. It had a flat flexible end—a keeper—that thickened out into a small rectangular shape. Riding crops are normally used by equestrians, but they're also widely popular in BDSM.