+ The story of us +

Username (in comment)

Title (5/10): The title seems to fit according to what I've read of the book. What I would recommend, though, is that you capitalize it. Capitalization signals a more professional book if that is your goal in writing this (making it, 'The Story of Us")

Cover (5/10): The cover is traditional, which is a beneficial thing if one is attempting to look professional (I use that word a lot because that's the best word to get across my message lol) as well as get more reads. However, I did find the cover to look... odd. The cheeks of the faces coming together with the title coming all the way over to the right did put me off a bit as a reader. The cover looks okay; in my opinion at least, there's no imperative need to change it in the name of reads or Wattpad professionalism. Like everything else in this review, do what you wish with this suggestion.

If you do want to consider this suggestion, I recommend aesthetic, full body shots of two people.

Blurb (7/10): Overall, it is a good blurb. We're introduced to a girl, a boy, and a question of whether they will get back together due to their ties to each other. There are some grammatical mistakes, which I will get to in the grammar section, but I genuinely do not have much to say here. Nice job in this category!

Plot (9/10): Honestly you've portrayed the struggles of Nora well as well as her contradictions. She hates men due to her environment, however she's willing to drop everything for the father of her child because there's history there. Also when he just shows up and says, "I'm back and we're leaving." And when Nora's fighting him and herself because although she hates him there's still that teenage love for him there— and the fact that he's the father of her beloved child. It sounds like this particular aspect wouldn't make sense. However, the way it was portrayed made me say, "Damn, I'd probably do the exact same thing if I were her and I lived her life." Which is really good because you need to feel the characters in order to connect with them from my experience. I really think I was reading human nature here.

Characters (8/10): Again, beautiful job. These characters were portrayed in such a (again) humane light. The story itself and the reactions of the character were portrayed so realistically to the point where I honestly don't have anything to say here. If that was your aim, you hit the target straight on.

Writing style (7/10): I think the writing style was quite alright. The way you wrote emotion made me nod my head in approval (like I said above, it's realistic), for I found nothing wrong with it. I think with time and hard work to learn more ways to really impact the reader, you can make it spectacular. That's all I really have to say on that.

Grammar/Spelling (6/10): A couple of things:

1) It is grammatically correct to put spaces after periods (I see that you've don't some of that, but just make sure all of it is because it is a pretty big rule in writing)

2) Make sure to do two spaces between paragraphs + dialogue. For example:

Incorrect:

I like tacos. Tacos are honorable creatures of the wild west, and they should always be eaten with a side of salad from a Victoria Secret model's ass for no reason.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Correct:

I like tacos. Tacos are honorable creatures of the wild west, and they should always be eaten with a side of salad from a Victoria Secret model's ass for no reason.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

(Sorry I wrote what came to my head in two seconds)

For more grammar rules, check out my review on, 'Found'

Chapter Length (9/10): As someone who can get impatient with long chapters, I can honestly say that your chapters were very digestible. When you combine that with your writing style, I can see why some people would like this book.

Overall Enjoyment (6/10): Overall, I found it to be a decent read.

I wish you good luck on your writing journey!