Piranha's Adventure In Babysitting

Start from the beginning

But the journalist didn't seem to worry at all, "Guys, come on. I may not be professional, but at least I have to take advice from the experts. Do you remember how you convinced me to be brave while I took my first field journaling assignment?".

"Yeah. you were an ordinary journalist afraid of danger, and almost got herself in the middle of illegal negotiations and missions for criminals," Snake replied deadpan.

"Called it!" Piranha called out loud, making Mariposa stare at him confusingly.

"You helped me. I can be around danger now. You know, I mean, I still hate it, but I can do it without being afraid," Mira explained as he took a framed photo of the Bad Guys with Mira together from one of the drawers nearby, "The Bad Guys were the only criminals who ever got through to me. So, that's why I trusted you to help me with my second field assignment."

The Bad Guys then turned to each other, wanting to know what they were thinking. As much as they were concerned for their journalist friend, they'd been helping her a lot with her job, and they had been fond of having her around. And now, Mira herself needed their help... again. Why could they turn this opportunity down from helping their friend?

"Ugh! Why do we have to be the Good Guys?!" Snake groaned, hating to be called "good", "Fine! We'll help you."

"Yeah! Woo-hoo!" Mira cheered excitingly with her pupils each forming a white star.

"So, this is what we're gonna do..." Wolf wanted to start discussing, but Mira put a finger on his lips to keep him front talking.

"Oh, no. Not here, I still have my child here," she pointed her daughter at the couch with Piranha.

Snake didn't seem to worry, "It's fine, She won't understand."

"Trust me. She's smart. She knows what we're saying," Mira said, not wanting her daughter to know everything.

Knowing that a 5-year-old child could be smart, Wolf sighed before turning to Mira, "Alright, maybe we can talk somewhere private?"

"What about in my house?" Mira suggested.

"Your house?" Shark asked.

"My house is more private," the journalist pointed.

Wolf nodded, "Alright. Let's go then."

"Wait, what about the kid?" Snake pointed his tail at Mariposa.

"Maybe one of you could stay and look out for my daughter?" Mira suggested.

Piranha hopped off the couch, and approached his friends, leaving Mariposa to watch TV, "Where's Callum? Why wouldn't he look out for this little fella?"

"Oh, Callum was in San Diego, meeting up with his new girlfriend, and it's not his schedule of custody," the journalist explained, "Plus, the babysitter wasn't available, so that's why I came to you guys so one of you can babysit her."

"I'll do it! I'll babysit the little kid!" Piranha raised his hand, volunteering to accept the job.

Tarantula scoffed, "Pfft! You?! No offense, Piranha, but you're not a babysitting type."

Piranha chuckled sarcastically while staring sharply at Tarantula, "Oh yeah? What, you think you would want to babysit this?"

Seeing Piranha staring at her like that, Tarantula realized if it wouldn't be him, then she would babysit Mira's kid instead. Tarantula groaned, and rolled her eyes, "Fine. I can't watch over the kid. I have to style my hair tonight."

Hornet then added, "And I don't want to go. I just need to finish my journals that I need to fill up," he wrote something in his notebook before sensing his friends wanted to say something to him, "And no, you can't read them."