Mountain stood up from the ground, holding his arm to his chest. Jerry easily distracted him with a fake punch before he struck his jaw. Mountain stumbled back, spitting out blood, he took steps towards Jerry but his body felt weak. Kasdeya watched from the ground, her body in pain, screaming at her. Jerry had Mountain pinned underneath him, his knuckles covered in Mountains blood. She couldn't move, she tried to but Jerry would stop his beating on Mountain to throw a fireball at her. Jerry landed one last punch to Mountain's face, the Earth ghoul was knocked unconscious. He stood, looking over to see Kasdeya attempting to crawl away. Her attempts failed, feeling her father dig his claws into her neck.

"No, no, no!" Kasdeya cried, trying to claw at her dad's hands but he slapped her across the face. She tried her hardest to not sob but she couldn't help it. She watched her mate be brutally beaten by the man who has caused so many scars on her. He threw her to the ground, Kasdeya's back slamming against the floor. When Jerry tried to get near her, she kicked him hard in the stomach with her foot.

Jerry groaned, clutching his stomach. "Oh, I see someone has gotten stronger. Has Drop been teaching you how to fight back?"

"How the fuck are you even here?" Kasdeya said while her eyes glanced to Mountain who still lay unconscious. She needed to get to him, so she tried to distract her dad by talking.

"Can a man not visit his own daughter anymore? Especially when it's been so many years." Jerry walked closer to Kasdeya, knowing his daughter was watching as fire surrounded his hands.

"Satan saved us from you, he took us in when you failed to be a father," Kasdeya said through gritted teeth. She was nearly to Mountain, just a few more inches.

"Oh Kas," he trailed on, closing his fist. A ring of fire stopped Kasdeya from reaching Mountain, the ghoulette glaring at Jerry. "You just failed to be a daughter."

"Fuck you!" Kasdeya threw a fireball at him, throwing two more to distract him while she dove through the fire. She grabbed onto Mountain, letting out a shaky breath she didn't know she was holding in when she felt his heartbeat. Kasdeya weaved her hands through the fire ring, her eyes glowing a bright red. She felt the fire control turn over to her, Kasdeya making the ring close in on Jerry. Her one hand stayed stretched out, keeping the fire around him while she turned back to Mountain. "Mountain," she shook him, trying to wake him up.

Kasdeya felt Jerry try to fight her control over the fire, making Kasdeya's eyes glow a brighter red when she forced the fire back. She placed her free hand on Mountain's chest, sending a warm feeling throughout his body. Mountain gasped, rolling to his side as he coughed.

"Oh thank Satan," Kasdeya rushed out, helping Mountain sit up. "Mountain, you have to get up. Please, I can't have you go through this. Please Mountain, please." She begged, trying to help her mate stand up. Mountain was weak, he was hit with two fireballs and it hurt for him to breathe.

"Kas," he struggled to get out, feeling his body go limp against hers.

"Mountain, no. Stay awake, look at me." She patted him on the face, looking back just for her to get struck across the face. Her body was flung away from Mountain, Jerry seething as he glared at Kasdeya.

"You ungrateful son of a bitch!" He screamed, running forward and pinning her to the ground. Kasdeya tried to claw him off, she tried to burn him off but he just absorbed all of her fire. He wrapped his hands around her throat, strangling Kasdeya as she still tried to kick him off. She tried to push him off, slapping at him, punching him, but he wouldn't budge. Her vision began to go spotty, her oxygen slowly being cut off as he choked her to death. Kasdeya's eyes looked to Mountain, seeing him lying unconscious again on his side.