𝓐𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴

***WARNING- Has smut and is an extremely boring chapter.***

YOONGI POV

We all teleported to our car, sat in it, and I drove to where the portal was. We entered the portal and arrived at the deserted lane. We drove for an hour to get home. We parked our cars and proceeded to our rooms. I was waiting for Nayeon. She walked in and sat on the bed. I stood up and locked the doors. I approached her and hovered above her.

NAYEON POV

We all congratulated Jisoo unnie and returned to our rooms. When I entered my room, I noticed Yoongi on the bed. I sat on my bed and took out my phone. He suddenly locked the doors and hovered above me.

"What are you doing?" I inquired about him.

"Just continuing it where we left off." He stated this while kissing me.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked, breaking the kiss.

"I am, but not right now." He stated this while sucking my neck.

"Yoonie, Ahhh." I moaned.

He began sucking my sensitive place.

He took off my t-shirt and began giving me hickeys. I removed his shirt, showing his well-toned abs.

"My turn," I remarked as I flipped. I was now on top of him.

I began sucking his neck and giving him hickeys. I was sitting on his lap when I felt something poke me. I think I gave him a boner. I teased him and began grinding on his lap.

"Don't do it, or you'll have a rough night." He stated.

I said, "I don't care."

He flipped and removed my skirt and underpants. He began licking me, causing me to moan. My eyes were closed. He took advantage of the situation and inserted his dick. My eyes widened. He began to thrust, causing me to moan.

"Ahhhhh, faster," I exclaimed.

"The special word."

"Ahhhh, faster, Daddy," I murmured, and he began to thrust aggressively, loudening my moans.

After a few moments,

"Ride it, baby." He said.

I sat on top of his dick and began bouncing up and down. He took hold of my breasts and began sucking them. I felt something in my stomach and realized I was going to cum.

"Babe, I'm going to cum," I said.

"Me too," he said as we parted ways.

"Round two," he inquired.

"Shut up, I am tired." I then proceeded to take a shower.

I stepped out of the shower after a few minutes, and he was still on the bed, looking at his phone. I went over to his closet and grabbed his black hoodie.

I put it on and was going outside when he suddenly backhugged me.

"You're looking good in my hoodie." He spoke into my ear.

"Go take a shower," I said.

"One kiss," he replied.

I pecked him and rushed away.

"That's just not fair." I heard him whining.

I went downstairs to see 'Annabelle Comes Home' with my sisters. We were called out for dinner after a few hours.

"Jisoo unnie, can you show us a little bit of your power?" Lisa asked.

"Sure," Jisoo unnie said.

We were waiting when we heard a shout. Jin was the one. He was completely soaked.