𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰???

JIMIN POV

We exited the cave with Taehyung. We flew to Rose and Jennie's location.

"TAEHYUNG," Jennie yelled, running to Taehyung.

We teleported him to our car and began treating him. When Taehyung grabbed Jin Hyung's hand, he was about to use his resurrection power.

"Hyung, please let me die. Use your last power for Jimin hyung." He said.

"ARE YOU DUMB? Save him, Hyung!" I shouted.

Jin Hyung was stuck in his spot, unsure of what to do. I instantly took his hand in mine and utilized his resurrection power on Taehyung.

"Are you dumb?" Taehyung stated this. I hurried him to my car.

"Jennie, please take Rose along with you," I said.

She nodded and led Rose into Taehyung's car.

I drove as quickly as I could. Yoongi hyung had unexpectedly opened a portal in front of my car. I quickly entered the portal and found that the mansion was only five minutes away. I rushed inside the mansion, placed Taehyung on the couch, and was about to go get him some water when he grabbed my hand.

"Why did you do that?" He said.

"You guys are my family, and I won't let you die," I defined this and went to fetch him some water. I also phoned the doctor, not long after the others arrived.

"He is fine, and I recommend that you contact your family. They are unaware of this all. Maybe they can tell you something." He said this and walked outside.

Jennie never left Taehyung alone as he recovered.

He was okay within a day. We didn't let him leave his room for even a second. His situation had been the worst up to this point.

We've arrived in the living room, but I'm not sure why everyone is ignoring me. I tried talking to them, but they ignored me. Do my brothers now hate me? I did what I needed to do at the moment. Taehyung is the closest to me; he understands me better than I understand myself. A tear escaped my eye by accident. I quickly wiped it away as Taehyung and Jennie came.

I was heading towards him when I became trapped. I couldn't do anything because I felt like someone was suffocating me. I couldn't use my abilities. At last, I passed out without anyone noticing.

I awoke in a .................................. 

TAEHYUNG POV

I arrived with Jennie. I was hoping to see Jimin Hyung but didn't see him. I asked about him with Jennie.

"Jen, where is Jimin hyung?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, and oppas have been ignoring Jimin for the past few days." She responded.

"WHAT?" I yelled and dashed to locate him.

I went everywhere. But he was nowhere to be seen.

I noticed hyungs following me.

"Taehyung, what exactly happened?" Jin hyung asked.

"Jimin has gone missing," I said.

"So, what?" He responded.

"How could you, Hyung? HE IS YOUR BROTHER. HE SAVED MY LIFE. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, I'M GOING TO FIND HIM." I yelled. I was on my way when I heard some muffled noises. When I turned around, I noticed Rose crying and her sister comforting her.

"I'll come along, too," Rose said.

"We'll come, too," her sisters responded. We were startled to hear something crack. We turned around and noticed something written on the tree.