Dusk till Dawn

This is going to be a filler chapter well more of a short one until my next chapter when they'll go on a proper first date ;)

Niall pov

I feel like I've been sleeping for days, I let out a small yawn and stretch out my arms, I feel someone next to me and I start to panic.

I soon remembered where I was and what happened last night, I smile thinking about what Zayn said, I could still remember the way his eyes lit up when I told him I'd give him a chance, I made a good decision, I think.

I hear Zayn move and rub his eyes, groaning in annoyence at the beams of light creeping through the curtains. "Hey sweetheart" he cooed, ruffling my hair, tucking me under his arm and kissing my forehead.

I blushed a thousand times within a minute, my heart fluttered as I could hear his heartbeat and warmth.

"You're so cute when you blush, you know" I looked up at him, damn him and his godliness, he traced my hip with his fingers, I held In a breath and sucked my stomach in and closed my eyes. His fingers moved towards my stomach kneeding the supple skin.

"Stop holding your breath, you're beautiful Niall. Wish you'd fucking understand that" his tone was warm and endearing despite the cussing.

"I just feel like, you're going to see who I really am, and you'll go and date someone better." I sighed, I still had doubts. He held onto me tighter, his lips close to my neck, his lips just barely brushing against my pale skin. He started kissing my neck and I let out a quiet moan, I felt Zayn smirk against my skin. I felt so high and so pleasured as he sucked on my neck, his fingers digging into my hips. I felt so dirty, even though my clothes were still on and thank god they were because little Niall is very excited to play.

"You're mine, I'm going to show you how beautiful and exquisite you are. I'm taking you out for a fancy meal, I'm going to wine and dine you." He said, tracing his fingers against the spot he kissed and sucked on.

"Zayn, you Don't have to do that, I'm fine doing something casual." I pleaded, not wanting him to waste money on me.

"Nialler, I'm going to wine and dine you tonight, that's how you deserve to be treated. Men should be falling at their feet to be with you and I'm already leaving love bites on that soft, pale neck of yours, you don't have a say in it. I'm taking you out." He sternly said in a mocking manner.

I felt embarrassed to say the least. Not because of him but because I was hungry and not for food.

"Z-Zayn can we carry on with uh you know kissing?" I stuttered, trying to hide my blush with my hands. Zayn pulled my hands away and whispered in my ear... "let's stick with kissing for now, don't wanna ruin all that innocence in one night." He winked then slammed his lips on mine.

I'm so bad at writing scenes that are even remotely sexual lmao it's only the beginning! Tbh didn't wanna do any smut atm because they haven't even had a date yet and I don't think niall would do that yet with zayn and I think zayn respects that but jokingly says shit because he doesn't wanna scare Nialler.