Nialler and Hazza

niall pov -

my name is Niall Horan, I'm 17 and I love the colour pink, my hair is pink, my clothes are mostly pink and I like flower crowns.

"Niall, wake the hell up, school isn't going to wait for you!" I hear my mom scream stomping down the stairs, I'm too tired for this shit.

I shower and get dressed ready for hell which is school, it's not that I have a hard time in school it's just I get so bored in school and math class is so hard.
I walk down to the table grabbing a piece of toast as Harry walks in.

"what's up blondie" harry says, brushing his soft unicorn hair behind his ears.

"what's up curly, how do I look?" I twirl around like a Disney Princess.

"pretty in pink I see" harry smirks, knowing I don't seem to wear any other colour.

Me and hazza get into his car, which his dad bought as a gift for not being a bad bitch anymore, I turned the radio on to hear barbie girl playing.
I rolled my eyes looking at Harry knowing that's his favourite song. I feel sorry for the guy who marries him, I couldn't listen to this every day in a row.
Me and hazza have been friends since birth, literally we were sending telepathic messages to each other when we were fetuses. It was fate, hazza has always been the wild child boy, with charm and a hint of sweetness, while I'm apparently the Virgin Mary of the two... Two words horse shit, although I guess I can settle for the cute one.

We both got out of the car to hear wolf whistles, yeah me and Harry are pretty popular in school. A lot of guys apparently use us as wanking material but I can live with that.
We walked through the school door and walked down the corridoor, into our math lesson. It could be worse my math teacher is literally daddy and I'm not ashamed.

short chapter I hope you like it please comment and vote I'd love to hear your opinion oh and also if you see any spelling mistakes just comment and ill change it ♡♡♡♡