We're going to that Party

Niall pov

"You kicked him in the balls?!" Harry screamed, in shock.

"Harry he pinned me against the table for crying out loud!" I replied, pulling at my hair.

"Niall, I saw you at lunch with those heart eyes projecting at him" he sassed back, I swear Harry and my mom are the same person. 

After a while in my room Harry calmed down and we were playing Mario cart, my favourite game while Harry Potter was on in the background. He turned to me smirking after winning the race.

"You know I always win at this game" smirk turned into a shit eating grin.

"I let you win, hazza don't underestimate my lucky charm." I laughed, everyone always said that about me, certainly because I'm irish and that whole folk law with it.

"There's a party tonight at Liam's place, we're going."

I turned to harry, deciding. I am never good at parties, I get all shy and withdrawn with the amount of people cramped into a house. I look to Harry, though that was my mistake. His face scrunched up like a kitten.

"Fine we can go but don't leave me." I answered in a mockingly stern voice. 

Three hours later, me and Harry are fresh, dressed and our hair styles. Harry wore a kiss t-shirt that fell below his denim shorts and black Dr. Martins with his hair all curly and wild.

I wore my pink see through top with a pink skater skirt and pink heels, I had my hair in two loose pig tails with my full fringe down. To say we looked cute was an understatement.

"Are you ready to get frisky tonight?" Harry jokes but winced as I punched his shoulder.

"Don't worry Harry, I am wearing a chastity belt under this skirt."

We were at the party and it was extremely full with overly drunk people as well as sober people acting like their drunk. Harry totally fucked off and left me in the kitchen to dance with that lad he was drooling over, leaving me to pretend to be interested in a  conversation about cars with a jock from highschool.

I went and made myself a drink, vodka and coke to be precise, I can't drink anything other than vodka. It goes down like a treat and gets me drunk pretty quick. A win-win situation.

I walked through the kitchen with my drink to the back yard, still quite a lot of people were here but not as much as the living room or the kitchen. I quietly sat down by the pool, my eyes gazing over to the water that was slightly rippling until I felt someone sit beside.

"Hello sweetheart"

Who do you think that was talking to Nialler? Comment!!

I'm making spaghetti bolognese right now how's your day been? Thanks for the 50 votes on this story it's a dream! ! ♡♡♡ Vote for this chapter and I'll finish the next chapter and put it up tonight ♡♡♡♡