"You talking to me or-"( but you didn't have to cut me off)

"Who you is ?" Kurama asked.

"..." (Author was too stund to speak)

"Who you is huh. I don't even know your name🎶." The shrimp on the wall said

"Bye"( I don't get paid enough for this)

"What just happened" Naruto said feeling he is forgetting about something (*cries in being called a thing in my very own story)

"Ah right. you just agreed to dress up as a woman for the mission." Kakashi said showing his signature one eyed smile

"Oh. Wait WHAT!" Naruto yelled.

"I heard Naruto is cross dressing for a mission." Mikoto said popping out if nowhere

"Mother! What are you doing here." Izuna asked surprised to see his mother so randomly.

"Hush child." Mikoto said shushing duck butt 2.O

"Now you come with me." Mikoto said as she dragged Naruto towards her house. Kakashi and izuna just followed her.

A few minutes later

As Mikoto arrived home she instantly opened her wardrobe. She took out some dresses and gave one to Naruto.

"There you go. Change and then I will do your make-up to make you look even more feminine." She said smiling.

"W-wait." Naruto said wanting to negotiate with her but was just ignored.

"Naruto you don't have to I will talk with mother." Izuna said making sure Naruto isn't uncomfortable .

Suddenly Naruto did a jutsu and turned into a woman...... A naked woman.

"Wa! Wat iS yOu DoInG ?" Izuna said trying to cover his eyes.

"Now atleast I don't have to wear makeup. Hm.. neh izuna are you okay you look like a tomato?" Naruto asked not bothering to cover himself or for now herself.

Meanwhile the other Uchihas stalking Naruto

Shisui and itachi

"Damn as a female he looks finner than that girl from our clan that everyone simps for." Shisui said seeing Naruto with his binoculars.

"S-shisui you idiot be respectful ." Itachi said trying not to stare.

Madara and Obito.

" Now dat ass is worth fighting a ninja war for." Obito said trying to get a better view.

"Your wording is disgustingly disgraceful but I simply cannot help but agree with your ideology." Madara said.

Indra

"Not bad but would have been thousand times better if the gender was still the same." Indra said to himself not letting his sight leave Naruto for even a second.

Sasuke

*Sharingan spinning wildly.

Later Naruto changed and they went to complete their mission. That day the simps also realized they were bi (as in bi-themselves) but only for Naruto. They still mostly prefer him as a boy but as long as it's Naruto they will love him for who he is no matter what.

Bonus

Fem Naruto

What she wore to the mission

_______________________________________________________________

Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my story ,please comment if cringe or if you don't understand anything.

Should I also keep doing these?

Should I also make a part 2 on what happened in the party

Take care of yourselves in every single way.

Love you all ❤️

Bye~~