part 14

Nobody pov:

Kakashi took Sakura's forehead sorry sixhead protector and after awhile untied her.

As soon as the banshee was untied she kept to attack Naruto only for her to fall face first on the ground with her hands behind her back.

"Now now you do know that hurting a ninja is a really serious crime even if it's a genin."kakashi said as he held Sakura on the ground.

"LET ME GO NOW!!!! THAT FREAK SHOULD JUST DIE ALREADY UGHHH!!!!" Sakura screamed.

Kakashi put a silencing seal on her mouth tied her again and left with her after wishing his new students a good luck.

Naruto pov:

I watched as kakashi sensei left with the banshee who was still trying to talk and get the ropes off of her. I sighed knowing she will never change.

Damn I feel bad for Iruka because he had to deal with her every day since he was the teacher. Kurama said.

I started to think about what kyuu said and shivered in horror.

"Iruka sensei deserves better". I thought.

"I know right." Kurama said and went back to sleep. Lazy fox

"Hn. Hey Naruto are you listening." Sasuke said making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Uh yeah." I said laughing nervously.

"Hn. Mother told us to invite you to dinner again to congratulate you for becoming a genin." Izuna said.

"Oh really." I said as I smiled happily. "That's great your mom is a really good cook and I will have more time to hang out Ita-kun and shi-kun."

Nobody pov:

They twins frowned as they heard their brothers name from the blonde. They were really jealous but did their best to cover it.

"Come on now lets go." Naruto said smiling brightly unaware of how jealous the two ravens in front of him are

The three of them started walking towards the Uchiha compound.

Time skip

They finally arrived at their destination and entered the house.

As they entered they saw Mikoto carrying a tray full of tea and soon she spotted the 3.

"Welcome home you two and nice to see you again Naru-chan." Mikoto said smiling brightly.

"You to Mikoto-chan." Naruto said also smiling brightly.

"Too bright I should really get some sunglasses." Both the twins thought.

"Anyways come in and follow me you all can sit in the living room while I prepare dinner." Mikoto said and took them to the living room where the rest of the Uchihas were.

"Ah! Naru-chan nice to see you when did you come." Shisui said noticing his presence.

"Nice to see you to and I just came" Naruto said.

"Alright everyone wait for some time I will finish preparing dinner in a while."Mikoto said.

Everyone simply nodded. Naruto took a seat beside Shisui while Sasuke sat beside itachi and Izuna sat beside Madara.

They all talked a bit well Naruto did the talking the Uchihas mostly responded with a "Hn".

All the Uchihas were simply too busy admiring Naruto ( other than Fugaku of course he thinks of him as his son as well and was chatting with him the entire time) that they didn't notice how fast the time went and it wasn't long before Mikoto called all of them for dinner.

They all had dinner. Mikoto talked about how cute Naruto was the entire time while all the other Uchihas were secretly agreeing. Naruto was really flustered for the entire time.

After some time Naruto left.

The next day Kakashi gave them a D-rank mission to find a missing cat which they found after a few hours of searching.

Time Skip (a few weeks later)

Naruto was really tired of these d-rank missions and wanted something more adventurous.

Right now all of them are at the hokages office giving reports about the last mission which was to find the damayo's wife's missing cat.

"Hey Jiji." Naruto said.

"Hm?" The hokage said.

"Can we please get a higher ranked mission please~~." Naruto asked.

"Don't you think it's a little early I mean you just turned a genin a few weeks ago maybe you should wait a little longer" the hokage said.

"Hm. Well how about a c-rank mission I mean you didn't show exceptional skills during our battle I think it would be appropriate for them." Kakashi said still reading his pervy book.

"Yes! Yes see Jiji even kakashi sensei is agreeing so can we please." Naruto said with puppy dog eyes.(yes the simps were blushing hard but they turned around so nobody would see them)

The hokage sighed and said " Fine your mission is to escort this bridge builder to the land of the waves".

As the Hokage said that the drunk man entered the room.

"What's this I asked for some ninjas not a bunch of brats to escort me." The man said.

A tick mark appeared on Naruto's head. "Who are you calling brats you stinky old man." Naruto said .

"Who are you calling old brat." The man said.

"Why you of course are you dumb or something because I'm sure it's clear who I am referring to." Naruto said.

"Now come down both of you now sir I assure you that these ninjas are highly qualified to protect you and escort you safely to the land of waves." Kakashi said trying to clam them down.

The man just scoffed and left.

Hiruzen sighed for the 100th time and explained the mission to all of them and then they left.

_______________________________________________________________

Hi everyone I hope you like my story. Please tell if cringe or if you don't understand anything I will be more than happy to help you all.

Take care and love you all

Bye~~。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。