part 15

Nobody pov:

The next day Naruto woke up super early as he was really excited since it was his first c rank mission. He knew kakashi would at least be 3 hours late but his excitement got the best of him.

Naruto quickly got dressed and he packed and sealed extra paper bombs, kunai and shurikans. He also decided that since he did not tell the two ravens about kakashi's habit of coming late he will go and pick them up so they can kill some time together.

As Naruto opened the door he skillfully dodged all the flying weapon aimed towards him.

This was not anything new to him. The villagers always set traps in front of his door in hopes that he gets injured or dies.

"They really need to step up their game they are using the same trick for like 5 years." Naruto telepathically said to kurama.

"This is why you should let me kill them already they are just a nusiance in your life" kurama said.

"No kyuu as much as i agree with you , you know i would be the first suspect if anybody is missing or injured." Naruto said.

"Ugh. And they call me the monster. They are nothing but brainless morons that think they will become heroes if they kill a frickin child who can barely protect himself." Kurama said.

"Now that i come to think of it all the people who used to beat me up mysteriously died." Naruto said. (I am looking at you guys rn.)

"Meh they deserved it. Whoever did that is probably gonna be my new favorite person after you." Kurama said.

As they both were talking Naruto  realized they were in front of the Uchiha compound.

"Oh well this is my stop. Talk to you later kyuu." Naruto said

"Finally I can go back to sleep ." Kurama said.

"You're saying it like you think talking to me is a chore." Naruto said pretending to be hurt.

Kurama gasped and said "Never say that you are my kit plus talking to you is way more fun than my past jinjureki they only talked about politics and becoming hokage. You are much more fun and mah new bestie got it."

"Aww. Okay now you can go to sleep you big furball." Naruto said smiling.

A few minutes later

Naruto pov:

I arrived in front of the twins house and knocked on the door. After some time Shisui opened the door. He had messy hair and a towel around his neck. He wore a big shirt and the famous Uchiha shorts.

Shisui looked at me shocked because obviously he didn't expect to see me. He quickly started to fix his hair.

"Good morning Shisui-kun sorry for comming so unexpectedly but I am here to pick up Sasuke and Izuna for our mission." I said smiling.

"O-oh good morning Naru-chan nice to see you. Umm wait here." He said and went inside to call them.

A few minutes later

The twins came outside and I greeted them and they replied with a 'hn'. I also saw Mikoto holding a basket full of clothes looking at me. I waved at her smiling and she did the same.

The three of us started to go towards the exit of the Uchiha compound.

"Hn. Naruto were we late? Is this why you came to pick us up?" Sasuke asked.

"Huh. Oh no it's not like that I actually came to pick you up so we could kill some time together you see kakashi sensei has a habit of coming late so I think it's better to hang out than wait for hours for him." I said.

"Hn. This explains why you asked us to not obey our sensei before his exam but how do you know this?" Izuna asked.

I quickly started to think about a believe able lie as I promised kakashi to not tell anyone about him being a past anbu.

"Well you see since Ita-kun and shi-kun were in the anbu I was able to access his record files so I know about this." I said thanking God that I didn't stutter.

They both seemed to believe me and after that conversation we started to hangout.

2 hours later

After some time of having some fun and simply being kids we started to go to the entrance of the village. There I saw the figure which I now know as Tanzuna but than I also saw somebody besides him.

Nobody pov:

As the three we walking closer to they entrance they finally saw who that figure was.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was non other than Sakura.

As soon as she saw the two Uchihas she became that annoying fangirl, pushed Naruto to the side and latched on the the twins.

"Omg!!! Sasuke-kun, Izuna-kun I missed you so much!!! I made you some food since you must have been suffering so much because of that freak it's so unfair he didn't fail." The banshee said whinnying.

"Oh come on I thought we finally got rid of that bitch what and what the hell did this bitch make it smells worse thing I ever smelled." Naruto said.

"You know what brat I agree with you. She has been standing here for a few minutes and whatever the hell she made smells like shit " Tanzuna said.

The Uchihas also got curious about  what the hell did she make and when they opened the basket everyone other than Sakura nearly fainted because of the horrible smell...

Words cannot describe the abomination she made. Only the smell can be described. It smelled like shit.

"I'm sure you're gonna love it and don't give it to that freak I made this just for you two. I poured my heart in it just for you two. Love you bye~(bitch this is my line) ." With that Sakura left and kakashi appeared.

"Hel- oh kami what the hell is that smell." Kakashi said and when he noticed that it was coming from the basket he burned it as the smell was making him dizzy.

After a while everyone recovered and started to head towards the land of waves.

_______________________________________________________________

Hello everyone

I hope you are all fine make sure to take care of yourself self and always stay happy

Love you all. (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Bye~~